Confused on what size and print speedy to get

aquarius_syd

Jan 8, 2013
After persuading my parents for months that I would rather have a Louis Vuitton bag than a sweet 16 party, I'm finally getting one next week for my bday! I went to the store in d.c during christmas to see what size speedy I liked best. I went into the store thinking i wanted a 30 in mono, but the the 35 in DE was gorgeous! Now im completely confused on what to get. Im 5'7 and around 110lbs, Please help ill take any opinions :smile:

Chanbal

Aug 18, 2012
World
I think the mono is perfect for a 1st LV bag for a 16 years old girl. You may want also to check the NF, a 16 years old girl has usually many books to carry. Good Luck!

namie

O.G.
Sep 27, 2007
aquarius_syd said:
After persuading my parents for months that I would rather have a Louis Vuitton bag than a sweet 16 party, I'm finally getting one next week for my bday! I went to the store in d.c during christmas to see what size speedy I liked best. I went into the store thinking i wanted a 30 in mono, but the the 35 in DE was gorgeous! Now im completely confused on what to get. Im 5'7 and around 110lbs, Please help ill take any opinions :smile:
For Speedy, it should be Mono unless this is not your first Speedy. Damier Ebene for Speedy B.

Anjool

ANJOOL TALI LOVES
O.G.
Jul 13, 2010
Melbourne Australia
www.youtube.com
To be honest i don't think you would regret either!
They are both as beautiful as the other.
I tend to reach for the damier more because it goes with more outfits and hassle free handles (no vachetta).. I can only suggest pulling out both on the day, and just choosing what you LOVE in that moment. Sometimes to make my decision i think which bag i would be sad NOT to get.. Sort of makes me realize I love one more than the other.

tiggycat

Jul 29, 2009
DE is much easier to care for and keep nice looking, but I agree with the people who said to try them both on, and get the one you'd be sad to miss out on.

Beautiful417

Jan 24, 2013
Maryland
If the vachetta turning won't bother you, I say the mono 30. If you aren't a fan of the darkening of your handles, go with DE. But both are GORGEOUS anyway :smile: Good luck with your decision.

cozyc

Jan 14, 2012
Speedy B in De, carefree, looks newer longer, and doesn't scream LV. Just my opinion. I'm excited for you!! I remember getting my first LV last year and I was so excited (i'm over double your age) I got a mono speedy 25 but a couple months later I realized I'm not that into monogram things and I wish I would've gotten DE actually a speedy b 25 in DE :smile: good luck!