Confused mini in USA

Sep 10, 2013
Hello everyone I'm looking to buy a chanel mini classic flap since woc is on waitlist in USA but I called chanel and they told me chanel classic mini flap is not available in USA is this true I believe I seen people have mini in USA and Hawaii

Hello everyone I'm looking to buy a chanel mini classic flap since woc is on waitlist in USA but I called chanel and they told me chanel classic mini flap is not available in USA is this true I believe I seen people have mini in USA and Hawaii

Definitely not true! I bought a mini just two weeks ago! I got it for 2400+tax. HTH:smile:

liars!!! I just saw one in LA Beverly Hills, 2 on vegas Wynn and prob lot more. These sale associate is such liars and on top of that they were unable to even tell me the names of the bags when I was looking into some.
If u are looking in a rectangle mini, I saw it in patent black and a pink patent.
I hope I can find one and nag on them

There is mini in USA. There is 2 sizes in square for $2,200 and rectangle for $2,400. I just help couple of the tpf member to get the 14C red rectangle mini last month, but it sold out now. My SA said there maybe another shipment and who knows when does it come. ;)