Confused! Is it Teal or Blue India

Anna Jane

Feb 19, 2007
Hi, I don't post often but I use this forum as reference all the time! - This has now caused me a problem! I have a Teal (what I thought was teal!) first, but now after browsing the forum and ateliernaff I think it might be Blue India! I have included two pictures as the colour looks different in different light! Any comparison pics and expert advice would be much appreciated! Thanking you in advance!

Attachments

• balpic1.jpg
    balpic1.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 96
  • balpic2.jpg
    balpic2.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 84
Its a W!- Thanks for your help! I was just preparing to sell it as I don't use it as much as I used too, and I wanted to make sure I had all the facts - I just loved the colour! - Thanks again!

Which of those two pictures is closer to the way the bag actually looks? It can't possibly be all that green AND all that blue - even a B-Bag can't! Gotta be the light - so in regular indoor light during the daytime - which does it resemble? The blue bag or the green one? It looks way too green for BI in the one pic.

Hi, thanks for all your comments! When i am just walking down the street (natural daylight) it looks more like the first picture! The second is close up with a flash, it was also taken in my bedroom so unatural light as well! I'm sat there sometimes and I think WOW that looks really green! but then I put my jeans on and it is more blue! You can see my confusion!!

I think I said it further up the thread - it is a W, I am really pleased to have the correct answer! I think maybe is is just really unatural yellowish light that makes is seem sooo green!