Confused/Buyer's Remorse

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to the CL botique today and bought the NPrive 120 in black patent. Do they come higher? Do they make a bigger platform? I was told the Super Prive is higher with a bigger platform but they dont make it anymore. Is that true? And do you think the NPrive's are sexy enough, or do they remind you too much of work shoes? Thanks. Sorry for my rambling. ;)

2. Sounds like you arn't felling them ... I would return.

3. They (CL shoes) do come higher! I hope you find what you're looking for! :flowers:

4. I dont think the NPs look "just like work shoes" at all but CLs do come WAY higher so I agree with the others, return these and get some 140s or 160s ;)

5. #5 Feb 7, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
    LOL! The first thing I saw when I came to this post was "I'm indecisive" (right under the name).

I think sexy is in the eye of the beholder and they still make the Hyper Prive.

6. honestly, i think the NPs are too sexy to be work shoes, especially in black patent...but what do i know? return and get something that makes *you* feel good.

7. Do the NPrive come in 140?

8. ^^are you looking only for slingbacks or are you open to pumps as well??

9. I think slingbacks, I like them better

10. What about Bianca slingbacks or Catenita slingbacks? Higher platform and higher heel. :graucho:

11. Oooooo..good one Speedah!! I think Bianca slingbacks would fit the description...

12. Oh I just looked up the cantenita! Are those easy to find? I would have to get them at the CL boutique (store credit)

13. Do the Biancas come in peep toe?

14. I don't think the Bianca's come in a peep-toe.