Confused between lee radziwill petit vs small

Which one

• Total voters
What do you plan to use it for (every day wear or special occasions?) and how much do you like to carry? The petite is very small but can fit the essentials as long as you can pack light and don’t have a giant phone. I am thinking about getting a second in the petite size.

Lee radziwill petit vs small
I say get the small. I have the petite and the small. Petite is cutesy but the small, imo, is more elevated and really shows off the high quality of the bag more then the petite. Yes the small cost more, but in the long run I feel it's worth it as you won't be so limited in what you can carry and also the Lee Radziwell just looks more substantial and makes more of a statement vs the petite. The green is a small. The white is the petite.

Attachments

• 20220606_233853.jpg
    20220606_233853.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 53
I say get the small. I have the petite and the small. Petite is cutesy but the small, imo, is more elevated and really shows off the high quality of the bag more then the petite. Yes the small cost more, but in the long run I feel it's worth it as you won't be so limited in what you can carry and also the Lee Radziwell just looks more substantial and makes more of a statement vs the petite. The green is a small. The white is the petite.
Beautiful collection

• Love
Reactions: Debbie65