Confused About selling a Product on eBay

Lee Jessica

Mar 16, 2017
London
Hello Friends!
I am working for an electronic gadgets production company.
I need to sell on eBay.com.

Could anyone please guide me how to upload my product details on eBay.com?

KittyKat65

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
Austin, Texas
Go on eBay and create your listing. I doubt too many people are going to give the inside scoop to someone who joined the forum 4 days ago and who already has 2 eBay IDs she uses. But maybe that's just me ;)

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
I'm not saying this is true in your case, but there are many scammers who will attempt to get people to sell for them on ebay. The products might be stolen or counterfeit, or they will ask you to transfer the money to them and sometime later you'll get a chargeback because they never sent the item or the item was counterfeit. By that time, they have taken off with the money and you'll be forced to refund the buyer. If ebay discovers you are participating with these scammers your account will be restricted and you could possibly be banned from ebay.

BeenBurned

Coach, Dooney, Uggs
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 25, 2007
East Coast, USA
My comments are general comments related to the category. They aren't intended to accuse you.

Electronics is one of the riskiest and highest fraud categories on ebay. Many sellers are scammers and many buyers are scammers.

Dishonest sellers list high-priced electronics they don't have and disappear with buyers' money and dishonest buyers look for new and inexperienced sellers to rip off.

Personally, I'd never take the chance of selling electronics items online and if buying, I do a lot of research on the seller.