Confused about returning fakes on Paypal

Vernissima

Sep 16, 2007
I ordered a few items that turned out to be fake. I filed with Paypal yadda yadda, and the sellers agree to return the items for a full refund. But the case has been closed, and it says refund has already been given, but it does not show up in my account as anything more than "pending."

I am so confused, what is going on? I called Paypal and they said I have to return the item, but there is no "resolve" button for me to click to give the tracking number. Who has the money now? Paypal?

I just sent an email to paypal with the dispute number and told them what I was returning and the when/how and the tracking information so someone had it- You can also call and give them this info so they will add it to the notes on the dispute. They are VERY helpful I have found once you can finally get them on the phone. It is best to call first thing or at odd hours... ;)

I have a pending in my payapl for a fake I returned. I didn't file a claim, the guy said he was willing to refund. I got the pending right after he recieved the return. It is taking forever to clear! I emailed the guy and he said the funds have already been taken out of his account. Why does paypal hold on to it sooooo long?? It has been over a week!