Confused about Paypal payment

moi et mes sacs

Science Geek!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
Hi,
I finally managed to give a second chance offer on the little bag I had trouble with and the second bidder was really patient waiting and emailing me every day.
Today I received a payment and she emailed me and confirmed that she had paid using her partners account. I checked and the payment was froma confirmed and verified address, so thats good so far.
I emailed her and asked if it was he rpartners account, she then said the ebay account is hers and the address is the same. I am not overly worried but how could she have used another persons paypal account to pay an item won on her own ebay account? :hrmm:

i_love_yorkie

and BAGS
O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
VN<->US
yeah, that's normal. when click in "check out" we can type the paypal addy and password in- so she can choose whoever she wants.
as long as you send to the confirmed address of the paypal she used to pay you (her partner) then u are safe

moi et mes sacs

Science Geek!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
yeah, that's normal. when click in "check out" we can type the paypal addy and password in- so she can choose whoever she wants.
as long as you send to the confirmed address of the paypal she used to pay you (her partner) then u are safe
Thanks...

Varied_obsessions

Because I said so
O.G.
May 7, 2006
Yay! As log as you ship to the paypal addy(with insurance and confirmation of course)there shouldn't be a problem

jjyounger

Judy
Feb 1, 2008
Memphis, TN
I have had the same thing happen. I shipped to the name of the buyer, c/o her partner, to the address on the PayPal transaction sheet. It worked fine.