Confused About Patent Zoe

jolie5

Jun 26, 2008
Is it me or does the pic on the Coach site of the Patent Zoe in Petrol look grey? I would love it and would order it, but I understand Petrol is like a blue/green color, right? Does anyone know if PZ comes in grey and they made a mistake, or it's just how the color came out with their graphics? Has anyone seen IRL? Thanks.:shrugs:

Attachments

jolie5

Jun 26, 2008
Then they named it wrong, because I looked up Petrol and it is described as a blue/green. But if it is this beautiful grey patent I must have! The matte grey is sort of dull IMHO.

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
California
Didn't someone post a modeling pic of their Petrol Zoe and it had a blueish/purplish cast to it? You might want to do a search for Zoe

jolie5

Jun 26, 2008
Didn't someone post a modeling pic of their Petrol Zoe and it had a blueish/purplish cast to it? You might want to do a search for Zoe
If that's so, Coach needs to adjust their website graphics - it prints in grey too! I don't usually like to go to the boutique and like to order online, but I don't want to order just to return.

jolie5

Jun 26, 2008
I just went to My new patent petrol zoe... thread,and the bag, tho a beautiful color, looks blue/purple. Coach must've made a mistake or it's just hard to photograph accurately!:confused1:

pilotgirl

Apr 8, 2008
I just saw this bag at Macy's and it is, without a doubt, gray in color...no blue/green/purple etc, simply gray.

jolie5

Jun 26, 2008
Calling it Petrol is very misleading then. I remember Marc Jacobs came out with his quilted multipocket with the chain strap in "Petrol" and it was indeed a teal-like color.

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
I saw it IRL over the weekend, and the patent one is definitely a gray...kind of like the Legacy gray. At first I didn't realize it was petrol because the leather Hamptons bags are a dark bluish gray.

jolie5

Jun 26, 2008
They should just friggin' call it "Grey" then!:rolleyes:. Thanks all, I probably will order it, it's very tempting.