Confused About Patent Zoe

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is it me or does the pic on the Coach site of the Patent Zoe in Petrol look grey? I would love it and would order it, but I understand Petrol is like a blue/green color, right? Does anyone know if PZ comes in grey and they made a mistake, or it's just how the color came out with their graphics? Has anyone seen IRL? Thanks.:shrugs:

Attached Files:

2. That's the color.

3. it looks gray IRL too.......i dont see blue or green

4. Then they named it wrong, because I looked up Petrol and it is described as a blue/green. But if it is this beautiful grey patent I must have! The matte grey is sort of dull IMHO.

5. Didn't someone post a modeling pic of their Petrol Zoe and it had a blueish/purplish cast to it? You might want to do a search for Zoe

6. If that's so, Coach needs to adjust their website graphics - it prints in grey too! I don't usually like to go to the boutique and like to order online, but I don't want to order just to return.

7. It's grey.

8. I just went to My new patent petrol zoe... thread,and the bag, tho a beautiful color, looks blue/purple. Coach must've made a mistake or it's just hard to photograph accurately!:confused1:

9. I just saw this bag at Macy's and it is, without a doubt, gray in color...no blue/green/purple etc, simply gray.

10. Calling it Petrol is very misleading then. I remember Marc Jacobs came out with his quilted multipocket with the chain strap in "Petrol" and it was indeed a teal-like color.

11. I saw it IRL over the weekend, and the patent one is definitely a gray...kind of like the Legacy gray. At first I didn't realize it was petrol because the leather Hamptons bags are a dark bluish gray.

12. They should just friggin' call it "Grey" then!:rolleyes:. Thanks all, I probably will order it, it's very tempting.