Confused about Miroir Lockit

poshinstyle

Aug 7, 2006
Ok, so we all know that the miroir lockit is coming out but which miroir lockit? The regular size or the one that are like the Suhali lockit? or both? :confused1: And how limited are they? Will it be as hard to get as the speedys? I know my store is only getting 2 silver lockit and no gold lockit. TIA!

I heard the regular sized lockit.I don't know how limited they will be but my boutique has reserved silver & gold for me. I don't think anyone knows how limited are though. Hope i have helped a lil bit!

I heard from my SA today that global stores here in California (South Coast Plaza, San Francisco, Rodeo Dr.) will be getting only 15 gold and 15 silver miroir lockits at each location. The LV at Neiman Marcus is only getting 1 gold and 2 silver --- all three are already spoken for. (I have the silver!!! Yippee!) She said she's been turning away so many people who have asked about the miroir lockits. Thanks to tPF, I was on the top of the list for the silver!

15 gold and 15 silver? That's still quite a few, for "very, very" limited...I thought each store would get like 2 or 3 max, that's what I call very limited.

I heard from my SA today that global stores here in California (South Coast Plaza, San Francisco, Rodeo Dr.) will be getting only 15 gold and 15 silver miroir lockits at each location. The LV at Neiman Marcus is only getting 1 gold and 2 silver --- all three are already spoken for. (I have the silver!!! Yippee!) She said she's been turning away so many people who have asked about the miroir lockits. Thanks to tPF, I was on the top of the list for the silver!

That's a total of 30! That does not sound so limited:tdown:

I too, am the top of the list:yahoo: Thanks to those who shared this "top secret" info with us:tup:

15 gold and 15 silver? That's still quite a few, for "very, very" limited...I thought each store would get like 2 or 3 max, that's what I call very limited.

I know what you mean. Perhaps this is LV's version of "very, very limited" when MOST of their stores will only be getting 2 or 3 pieces. When you consider the high sales volume of these global stores, then their allotment is certainly something LV could consider very, very limited. :shrugs: Oh well. At least it is still LE, right?

I know what you mean. Perhaps this is LV's version of "very, very limited" when MOST of their stores will only be getting 2 or 3 pieces. When you consider the high sales volume of these global stores, then their allotment is certainly something LV could consider very, very limited. :shrugs: Oh well. At least it is still LE, right?

I sure hope so...Someone mention that it will not be as limited as the speedys.

I few people have gotten calls from there stores to narrow down what colour they want they have been told their store is only getting about 2 of each color it varies a little but generally so far it's been 2-3 one store even said they aren't getting any gold

I have been told (in Australia) it will be very, very limited, MUCH more than the last lot of miroirs (around here anyway). The main Melbourne store told me they will only be getting ONE (thats what they told me anyway, not necesserily true), and by the sound of it the other store in Melbourne (where i shop) are unlikely to recieve any, they put in a special request for me but im not getting my hopes up. Both of these stores got plenty of the last lot of miroir items.