Confused about “Federal Regulations”

Feb 21, 2017
Hi Vlad. As an attorney (non-practicing right now) I am very curious about any federal regulations requiring a persn on a public forum to have to be tested. Would you mind letting me know what Federal Regulation you are referring to. This sounds suspicious to me, like someone is trying to gain access to your private forum. Call me paranoid but one of my family members is a cybersecurity expert and this makes me cautious. Thanks.

Hi Vlad. As an attorney (non-practicing right now) I am very curious about any federal regulations requiring a persn on a public forum to have to be tested. Would you mind letting me know what Federal Regulation you are referring to. This sounds suspicious to me, like someone is trying to gain access to your private forum. Call me paranoid but one of my family members is a cybersecurity expert and this makes me cautious. Thanks.

It’s an April Fool’s joke.

I answered it anyway (wrong on purpose :lol:) knowing exactly what it is. My comment at the end was "Happy April Fools Day! :smile:" :lol:

Oh, and I got the Picard face palm pic and a warning that my a account will be terminated at the end of the day (because I don't know anything) :lol::lol:

Vlad you got me on this one. Probably the best one ever. You have my attorney's mind reeling. And I carefully composed the question, so I would not insult you and get kicked off the forum. If I had taken the test I would have known but I was not about to click on that link.

YOU OWE ME for causing some angst! LOL :clap:

Plus there are a lot of very intelligent people on this forum and I could not figure out why no one else was saying anything! I am still chuckling over this. I put this up there with my brother-an-law's gag when I was 18. He had someone impersonate an FBI agent. The "agent" came to the door and questioned me about a jewelry store robbery on a night when I was out and about with friends. And he let me sit and stew over that for hours.