Confused about Dior Gaucho sizing!

evychew

Jan 16, 2007
I am confused about Dior gaucho sizing -- there seems to be a mini, medium, two handle tote, and a large? But then there are also a couple of sizes where the bag is divided into two parts? I'm a total dior newbie, so help and pics would be appreciated!!! Thank youuu!!! :tup:

Also, of the medium and tote, is it the single or double that is on sale. TIA.

Can someone please I.D. the sizes on these two bags please -- one is Kate Moss's and the other is the red gaucho. Is Kate Moss's the one that is currently on sale? I wish I could go try these bags on, but I'm out of the country. :sad:

Attachments

• redcroc_gaucho_Mc.jpg
    redcroc_gaucho_Mc.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 344
  • gaucho1.jpg
    gaucho1.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 1,095
A whole bunch more photos of various gauchos -- can someone please ID their sizes for me? I'm going to send my bf on a hunt for the red one once I figure out what size I want. :P

Also, are some of these saddle bags, not gauchos?

Attachments

• mischa106.jpg
    mischa106.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 400
  • 71.jpg
    71.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 324
  • 52.jpg
    52.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 449
  • smallergaucho.jpg
    smallergaucho.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 360
  • lindsay2.JPG
    lindsay2.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 309
A whole bunch more photos of various gauchos -- can someone please ID their sizes for me? I'm going to send my bf on a hunt for the red one once I figure out what size I want. :P

Also, are some of these saddle bags, not gauchos?

All the pictures are of Gauchos. I believe the red is on sale in all sizes in the US. I have a black double gaucho and love it.

Mischa - small gaucho
Sienna - double gaucho
Middle pic (white gaucho) - medium gaucho
Paris - Small tote
Lindsey - Double gaucho

small tote - but, looks really sunken in for some reason. The totes are a little harder to wear on the shoulder. I bought a red one and returned it for this reason.

'cuz i think she's only holding the front handle/strap... let go of the other.. that's why it's pulling upward the front of the bag.. and no support on the back

all sizes are on sale. but in SF there are no mini/small totes on sale (sold out of leather, only denim remains... dior on stockton claims only 1 left for denim mini. ok i lied, there might be a small red tote .. i see in my pix lol.. but duno if it's sold or not)

i wouldve loved another mini :smile:

Can someone please I.D. the sizes on these two bags please -- one is Kate Moss's and the other is the red gaucho. Is Kate Moss's the one that is currently on sale? I wish I could go try these bags on, but I'm out of the country. :sad:
The red and blue gaucho is on sale different sizes. I bought the same red gaucho (1st pic above). It's 50% off plus tax at SF Bloomies.

The red one is indeed a medium saddle bag. It's fake though.