Confused about Dior Gaucho sizing!

evychew

Jan 16, 2007
I am confused about Dior gaucho sizing -- there seems to be a mini, medium, two handle tote, and a large? But then there are also a couple of sizes where the bag is divided into two parts? I'm a total dior newbie, so help and pics would be appreciated!!! Thank youuu!!! :tup:

Also, of the medium and tote, is it the single or double that is on sale. TIA.

evychew

Jan 16, 2007
Can someone please I.D. the sizes on these two bags please -- one is Kate Moss's and the other is the red gaucho. Is Kate Moss's the one that is currently on sale? I wish I could go try these bags on, but I'm out of the country. :sad:

Attachments

• redcroc_gaucho_Mc.jpg
    redcroc_gaucho_Mc.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 343
  • gaucho1.jpg
    gaucho1.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 1,095

nataliam1976

Nov 14, 2006

evychew

Jan 16, 2007
A whole bunch more photos of various gauchos -- can someone please ID their sizes for me? I'm going to send my bf on a hunt for the red one once I figure out what size I want. :P

Also, are some of these saddle bags, not gauchos?

Attachments

• mischa106.jpg
    mischa106.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 400
  • 71.jpg
    71.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 324
  • 52.jpg
    52.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 449
  • smallergaucho.jpg
    smallergaucho.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 360
  • lindsay2.JPG
    lindsay2.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 309

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
A whole bunch more photos of various gauchos -- can someone please ID their sizes for me? I'm going to send my bf on a hunt for the red one once I figure out what size I want. :P

Also, are some of these saddle bags, not gauchos?

All the pictures are of Gauchos. I believe the red is on sale in all sizes in the US. I have a black double gaucho and love it.

Mischa - small gaucho
Sienna - double gaucho
Middle pic (white gaucho) - medium gaucho
Paris - Small tote
Lindsey - Double gaucho

pinknyanko

O.G.
Feb 6, 2007
all sizes are on sale. but in SF there are no mini/small totes on sale (sold out of leather, only denim remains... dior on stockton claims only 1 left for denim mini. ok i lied, there might be a small red tote .. i see in my pix lol.. but duno if it's sold or not)

i wouldve loved another mini :smile:

anghelq

Hermeslover
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Can someone please I.D. the sizes on these two bags please -- one is Kate Moss's and the other is the red gaucho. Is Kate Moss's the one that is currently on sale? I wish I could go try these bags on, but I'm out of the country. :sad:
The red and blue gaucho is on sale different sizes. I bought the same red gaucho (1st pic above). It's 50% off plus tax at SF Bloomies.