Confronting a Fake...

Sorry but IMO you were catty, self-righteous and rude. And I'm a trademark and copyright lawyer. Not many people hate fakes as much as I do.

Your behavior said a lot more about you than about her or her bag.

But after reading the entire thread, I had to edit this to add that I do appreciate the way you reacted to all the comments and were willing to learn from your mistakes.

ouch! that's a really harsh......and i'm someone who's completely against fake/imitation goods!!
think next time...best to not say anything..unless if they're trying to pass it off as real to you and being really snobbish about it...then maybe just a lil comment might be ok..? ;)

guess it kinda goes hand in hand with not purposely flashing your real bags too! know some ppl who do that...dump the bag right on the dinner table or constantly make sure to dangle it in a really obvious manner...think that sort of behaviour is pretty tacky...
i just feel that...yea...we're using real bags...and we love our bags...but honestly, no need to show them off quite like that...just appreciate your bag and use your bag =) who cares whether ppl think it's real or not...or branded or not...end of the day, you know it's real. that's good enough isn't it? well...that's how i feel about my bags...
what do u all think?

Yep.........I have to agree with everyone here. While we all know WHY it's not kosher to buy/ carry fakes.....it's still that person's right to do so. Something called....freedom.

Yep.........I have to agree with everyone here. While we all know WHY it's not kosher to buy/ carry fakes.....it's still that person's right to do so. Something called....freedom.

I get what you are saying but I think while yes we do have freedom in this country, fakes are illegal. it would be like saying hey, heroin is illegal but people are still free to inject it so leave them alone. kwim?

Yes I totally agree.....but I am also not going to walk up to someone who is shooting themselves up in the arm and rant and rave about how wrong it is. What one chooses to do is their right.....legal or not.