Conflicted on Future Bracelet Purchase...

Coconuts40

Aug 3, 2014
Hi Ladies,

I feel a bit conflicted and wondering if I could get some expert opinion here :smile:

I am dreaming of a beautiful pave bracelet. My dream would be the vintage alhambra pave bracelet, but the price tag is a bit intimidating. I want it for casual wear - not for work, but for weekends where I am running around. I want it pretty but not too eye catching that it draws unwanted attention as I like to be under the radar a bit. Now not sure if pave is the right choice for under the radar but since it is a bracelet, it is not as obvious as pave earrings or pave necklace. Ok, I am rambling.

I am trying to decide between:
1. Pave 6 motif sweet bracelet
2. Vintage alhambra 5 motif pave
3. Tiffany Victoria line bracelet

The sweet is a great price point and not too obvious. It is the lowest price point of the three.
The Tiffany price point is in between the sweet and the vintage, and I think it is so so pretty!!!
The Vintage pave - well there are no words, it is just breathtaking. But I am worried about wearing it everyday as if I lost it, I would certainly be in tears. It also does stand out a lot. I don't want jewelry that will sit in its box and taken out for special occasions. I don't want to waste my years saving my jewelry for some 'special occasion'.

I would really love some expert opinion here.
Thanks in advance!!!:heart: Screen Shot 2017-05-05 at 10.19.00 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-05 at 10.19.19 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-05 at 10.27.54 AM.png

I vote for "2" Vintage alhambra 5 motif pave. When I was at store buying my 10 motif necklace (which my intention is to connect my 5 motif bracelet to be 15 motif necklace), I had tried on the WG diamond pave 20 motif necklace and bracelet, the bling factor is amazing. Plus it is such iconic piece, so once you get bracelet, and you have opportunity to get the same 10 motif necklace, then have alternation to have longer necklace to switch for.

Reactions: Coconuts40
I vote for #2 as well, it is just so stunning. This is on my list (in YG) and I think it can easily be an everyday piece. I kind of feel that if you get one of the others, you'll always be thinking of the vintage.

I vote for "2" Vintage alhambra 5 motif pave. When I was at store buying my 10 motif necklace (which my intention is to connect my 5 motif bracelet to be 15 motif necklace), I had tried on the WG diamond pave 20 motif necklace and bracelet, the bling factor is amazing. Plus it is such iconic piece, so once you get bracelet, and you have opportunity to get the same 10 motif necklace, then have alternation to have longer necklace to switch for.

I vote for #2 as well, it is just so stunning. This is on my list (in YG) and I think it can easily be an everyday piece. I kind of feel that if you get one of the others, you'll always be thinking of the vintage.

Thank you both!. I guess I am just such a practical person I can't imagine myself spending this money on one bracelet. This is beyond what I have spent on one item so far on jewelry and wonder if I should be more practical and buy something less expensive which I can still enjoy and still not fear wearing it without worrying about my environment. On the other had, I do wonder that if I don't buy the vintage alhambra, will I always think about it? I haven't taken photos of myself wearing these yet, I think that may be the next step !!

I could be totally biased here. I would vote for the Victoria bracelet outta three. Seriously, set in platinum and all that bling:P. I would pick that Tiffany bracelet in a heartbeat. I love wearing mine with love bracelets as an everyday stack.

Good luck deciding.

I vote for #2 as well! Go for the 5 motif pave! I too have loved this but haven't been able to pull the trigger yet. I tried on the sweet because the price point is much more attractive. I know if I got that though, I'd be wishing forever it was the 5 motif. I say if you can afford it, get what you truly love. You'll never regret it and you won't find yourself wishing it was something else if you "settle". The Tiffany is beautiful but I feel like VCA is so much more unique.

I could be totally biased here. I would vote for the Victoria bracelet outta three. Seriously, set in platinum and all that bling:P. I would pick that Tiffany bracelet in a heartbeat. I love wearing mine with love bracelets as an everyday stack.

Good luck deciding.

Hi Rami, thank you for your opinion. I noticed you have an IG page so I took a look at it - oh geez your collection of bags, jewelry and your overall style is fantastic!! I saw the Victoria bracelet in several of your photos, and really LOVE it on you! Yes I see your point, the bling and the classic design really is stunning. I am strongly considering it and will go into Tiffany and try it on next week! Thank you :heart:

I vote for #2 as well! Go for the 5 motif pave! I too have loved this but haven't been able to pull the trigger yet. I tried on the sweet because the price point is much more attractive. I know if I got that though, I'd be wishing forever it was the 5 motif. I say if you can afford it, get what you truly love. You'll never regret it and you won't find yourself wishing it was something else if you "settle". The Tiffany is beautiful but I feel like VCA is so much more unique.

I vote for #2. It's just so iconic bracelet with blings!

Thank you ladies. I just came back from VCA and tried on both the sweet and vintage. My phone died and was unable to take photos but after trying them on for a second time, and the input I received here, definitely agree the sweet would be a mistake. The sweet is great for stacking but something is missing on its own - and this is coming from someone that prefers the sweet alhambra earrings, and the mini frivoles!!!

I don't like stacking bracelets so I don't feel the sweet bracelet will work for me.

The Tiffany bracelet really is stunning and I am strongly considering it!!

Thank you all for chiming in, you all make so much sense and completely agree waiting and purchasing what I love will be the right decision and not because the price point is the right price point !! :heart:

Hi Rami, thank you for your opinion. I noticed you have an IG page so I took a look at it - oh geez your collection of bags, jewelry and your overall style is fantastic!! I saw the Victoria bracelet in several of your photos, and really LOVE it on you! Yes I see your point, the bling and the classic design really is stunning. I am strongly considering it and will go into Tiffany and try it on next week! Thank you :heart:
aww thank you so much. Tiffany's Victoria line is absolutely elegant and stunning imo...hence the earrings, bracelet lol Please dont forget to take pics for us.

#2 all the way! I tried the necklace version on recent and was instantly on my must buy in future list! I am a bracelet stacker so the bracelet version doesn't work for me.
Agree with others that the sweety might feel too small in long run and I am personally not a fan of the Victoria line.