Confirmed release date of damier neverfull

Sep 26, 2006
I was at LV today to have a look at the zippy in pomme to go with my Neverfull mm(:heart:) and the SA informed me that the Neverfull should come out in damier (ebene) at the end of july-I have no idea if this information is correct, but wouldn`t it be lovely?
Can anyone confirm this?
Also, for all who have seen pictures of the damier one- I have heard that the straps are a bit different, is this true? In what way are they different? Is the inside really red with black stripes? Would it go well with the pomme?

Sorry, so many questions...

I asked an SA here in frankfurt on the weekend n she said they had ABSOLUTELY no idea about damier neverfull n if they do make it in damier it'd be in 2 yrs or somethin.. she kinda pissed me off.. :sweatdrop:

oh July I wish! But yeah like others have said, November has been what we've been told...if it were July, wouldn't it already be in the lookbook like the other bags that are coming out next month?

Hello all. This is my first time posting.

But for those of you who are interested... I was at a Louis Vuitton store this weekend and one of the associates said that they will be releasing the Damier Neverfull in June 2008. It was supposed to be released in November, but was pushed back for some reason. So I guess it'll be something to look forward to :smile: