Confessions of a Chanelaholic: A Reveal (and a mini dilemma)

Do you have any mod pics of the light brown/caramel that you just bought? Can't wait to see more pics of it under sunlight and indoor.

BTW if you do not mind me asking, what is the color code for the light grey in lambskin (I think)?

Here are some better photos of the light brown Maxi for you. The color looks different to me in every light. Sometimes it looks like a natural tan, sometimes it looks like a true light brown, and sometimes it looks like an orange caramel shade. My SA said that they are calling it the new black, lol. I also included a picture of the tag for your reference. I hope this helps!

Attachments

• IMG_1334.jpg
    IMG_1334.jpg
    378.2 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_1329.jpg
    IMG_1329.jpg
    492.5 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_1336.jpg
    IMG_1336.jpg
    394.7 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_1335.jpg
    IMG_1335.jpg
    331.6 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_1327.jpg
    IMG_1327.jpg
    420.6 KB · Views: 90
If I were in your position, I would keep the 6 classic flaps and be quite satisfied, since they are different colors and various sizes. The classics are highly sought after and you have a nice collection. And for future purchases, I would consider putting my money towards other less expensive (perhaps some seasonal) Chanel bags.

Good luck with your decision.

I have eight flaps in different sizes, leathers. I admit I won't be getting any more. I feel I have completed my classic flap collection and now just rotate and enjoy them. I have several other Chanel bags and like them all but the classic flap is my favorite!!! Sometimes I feel like thinning out my collection not because I don't like them but because I feel a little guilty about how much I have spent on them. I can afford them it just seems excessive sometimes!! With that said, I will keep them all but won't be buying any more!!! Enjoy your new bag. It is beautiful!!!!:girlsigh:

If I were in your position, I would keep the 6 classic flaps and be quite satisfied, since they are different colors and various sizes. The classics are highly sought after and you have a nice collection. And for future purchases, I would consider putting my money towards other less expensive (perhaps some seasonal) Chanel bags.

Good luck with your decision.

You're right!! I have to admit though that I do feel like I'm missing a navy flap! Maybe that will be my last one and then I'll move on :love: Thanks so much for the encouragement.

I have eight flaps in different sizes, leathers. I admit I won't be getting any more. I feel I have completed my classic flap collection and now just rotate and enjoy them. I have several other Chanel bags and like them all but the classic flap is my favorite!!! Sometimes I feel like thinning out my collection not because I don't like them but because I feel a little guilty about how much I have spent on them. I can afford them it just seems excessive sometimes!! With that said, I will keep them all but won't be buying any more!!! Enjoy your new bag. It is beautiful!!!!:girlsigh:

That's how I was feeling too. Thanks so much for sharing :hugs: