Food Confessional - I just ate a bag of swedish fish

Irishgal said:
Swedish Fish and Hot Tamales rock. I wrote my whole dissertation just eating Hot Tamales and drinking Diet Coke.

O/.MG I worked on my startup during the dot.com era soley on cinnamon bears and diet coke! it's the best combo to this day~!

I think I got y'all beat calorie and fat-wise. DH is at work so I am without a vehicle-my Altima hasnt run since it was driven off the moving truck and we've yet to decide~heck, thats a story for another thread. Anyway I suddenly HAD TO HAVE a Cuban sandwich but the Havana is way too long a walk so after shuffeling thru the fridge I took an English muffin, swiss cheese and ham (no pork or pickles darn it!) and I cant tell you how much butter it was a hunk and fried it up in a pan squishing it to give it that flattened Cuban sandwich look...and I used so much butter that I needed something sweet to counteract it so had 2 packs of mini Ring Dings!

Irishgal said:
Swedish Fish and Hot Tamales rock. I wrote my whole dissertation just eating Hot Tamales and drinking Diet Coke.

Oh man, don't tempt me! I'm trying hard to stay off the candy while I write my diss (I hit the candy pretty hard while studying for my quals so I must now repent), but I want cinnamon bears and Swedish fish so badly now :shocked: Must stick with diet coke!!

I feel you on the cravings. I don't really have a persuasive sweet tooth, but lately, I've been craving deep fried foods. I just want to eat an order of egg rolls or a plate of fries. Eek. I think I'm PMSing.

I'm like that with jelly bellies and wine gums. (And goldfish crackers - - - - trans-fat free!)

I actually have to 'budget' the goldfish crackers into what I'm planning on eating that day.