Confession time: So sorry I've cheated...

Love it! The Row might be my next love, now that BV is it doing for me lately. Is there any obvious branding?
Very subtle, at least on this style, you have to look for it. Bottom corner of the bag, see pic.
I don't know much about how The Row bags wear, etc. They are over-priced to my mind but so are so many others. I was surprised when I saw it was the Olsen twins who started the company, TBH that probably would have put me off had I known before I fell in love with the style :lol:
EDIT: take a google at the top handle and the sideby, nice styles as well.
fullsizeoutput_909.jpeg

Very subtle, at least on this style, you have to look for it. Bottom corner of the bag, see pic.
I don't know much about how The Row bags wear, etc. They are over-priced to my mind but so are so many others. I was surprised when I saw it was the Olsen twins who started the company, TBH that probably would have put me off had I known before I fell in love with the style :lol:
View attachment 4564237
An older article, but still worth the read (about The Row): https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-surprise-luxury-label-1400107473

And also the Wikipedia entry, more informative: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Row_(fashion_label)

Reactions: jbags07
Reactions: indiaink
View attachment 4564237
Thanks! I did know they were from the Olsen twins but that’s all I knew. They are more expensive than what I’m willing to pay for a bag, but so is BV. But they also seem to be deeply discounted in the Pre-owned market, which is how I can afford BV anyway. Besides the soft and light leather, lack of branding was what attracted me to BV. Hard to find that this days