Confession time: So sorry I've cheated...

My other love at the moment is Balenciaga... It is indeed a bit weird that I love both BV and Bal, as Bal seemed like an anti-thesis to BV because it plays with hardware and rather ‘busy’ design. However, for some reason I really like Bal motorcycle bag - I believe it is a classic and the color range is amazing. They worked on days I feel like dressing a bit more edgy - bring a bit of that ‘am a rebel girl at heart’ thing [emoji12]... like today when I am out with torn jeans and white sneakers...
IMG_1515229837.317275.jpg

This is actually my Christmas bag!

My other love at the moment is Balenciaga... It is indeed a bit weird that I love both BV and Bal, as Bal seemed like an anti-thesis to BV because it plays with hardware and rather ‘busy’ design. However, for some reason I really like Bal motorcycle bag - I believe it is a classic and the color range is amazing. They worked on days I feel like dressing a bit more edgy - bring a bit of that ‘am a rebel girl at heart’ thing [emoji12]... like today when I am out with torn jeans and white sneakers...
View attachment 3925969

I love Bal! I have this style too. What color is this? I am SMITTEN. [emoji14]

Reactions: Phiomega
View attachment 3925969

I’m a Bal and BV lover, too! Don’t think it’s weird at all [emoji4]

View attachment 3925969

Same here! Love Bal and BV! Day Bal is the style that works for me. I love your blue Bal and your 'rebel girl" style!

Reactions: Phiomega
I love Bal! I have this style too. What color is this? I am SMITTEN. [emoji14]

This is Bleu Prusse. It was love at first sight - this color with silver ME looks really striking and fresh!

I’m a Bal and BV lover, too! Don’t think it’s weird at all [emoji4]

Same here! Love Bal and BV! Day Bal is the style that works for me. I love your blue Bal and your 'rebel girl" style!

Thank you all for sharing - so I am not alone! And I know our friend ksuromax is also a BV and Bal lover...

Reactions: Buckeyemommy
I was THIS close to cheating on BV with a Hermes scarf (not sure if it's cheating). I was all set to buy the Jaguar Quetzal scarf but then read the description and felt so sad. '...a sleeping jaguar “dreaming of freedom...' No way I could wear that around my neck.

I was THIS close to cheating on BV with a Hermes scarf (not sure if it's cheating). I was all set to buy the Jaguar Quetzal scarf but then read the description and felt so sad. '...a sleeping jaguar “dreaming of freedom...' No way I could wear that around my neck.
actually it's inspired by a "Jaguar Warrior" , fighter, rebel, here's the description
I got a blue CSGM

Attachments

• IMG_20180125_2304462.jpg
    IMG_20180125_2304462.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 167
:lol: no, she is calfskin, thus - Holy Cow! :lol:
But of course, how silly of me!
bangin.gif

Reactions: ksuromax