Confession of the day

1. My confession for today:

Not only did I eat ramen, which is horrible for my health AND totally against my diet (sodium, msg, etc. etc. :yucky:) but I also had that huge slice of cake leftover from my grandma's birthday. AND I haven't worked out properly in three days.

I was doing sooooooooo good too! I was at 125.5 two days ago and now I'm up to 129. :wtf::crybaby:

Anyone else got a confession they'd like to make??? :P

2. Yes, last night I had pasta and for dester...a banna split and a slice of pumpkin pie :sad: so now i feel fat

3. Last night after dinner..my sister wanted a slice of pecan pie that was in the fridge and I stopped her from eating it and engaged her in a conversation that after we finished talking she had forgotten about the pie...she went upstairs to watch some tv and I ran for the fridge and ate the last slice with vanilla ice cream......I couldn't help it.I knew there was one last piece and I was REALLY REALLY craving it.:shame:

But now that I think about it I just feel so guilty and fat. :crybaby: :sad:

4. I got mad at my teen and downed a bag of chips.

5. I just ate 8 pieces of Red Vines in less than 10 mins :shame:

6. You know I don't usually feel that bad about what I eat. That's probably why I've gone up a dress size. But that's okay, cheese fries and chocolate are worth the extra bit of weight IMO :P

7. Today's confession:

Even though I've been preaching for the past year about how horrible mayo is and swore up and down to everyone I know that I would never go near that stuff again... I just mixed two large spoonfuls into my tuna and ate it with saltine crackers. And enjoyed it. Immensely.

And I cancelled on my personal trainer because I had a stuffy nose and didn't feel like breathing in all that nasty, hot air at the gym. :biggrin:

8. hellosunshine you are too funny!!! I was good today, but yesterday I totally gave into my craving and got a happy meal from mcdonalds.

9. Ate a bunch of white frosted doughnut holes. That and Cheez-Its are killers for me. Did really well today until that slip. Oh, well. Tomorrow's another day.

10. I forgot to eat. Which, in some ways is as bad as eating too much.

11. I had a really really bad day. I ate Hostess Cupcakes and Twinkies for brekkie, potato chips and 5 layer dip for lunch, a BBQ Pork sandwich and a slice of Pepperoni Pizza for dinner and another Twinkie for dessert(must not buy "snacks" at Costco again). My day still isn't over. I always do this on weekends. :wtf:

12. Hmmmm, I haven't worked out in a week.

13. I had a big piece of tiramisu tonight.....plus, I had 2 slices of pizza for lunch today. So, I called my trainer for an emergency session tomorrow. I'm gonna sweat it out :happydance:

14. had 3 slices of DHs' special carrot cake. hmmmm. wonder if he will notice or will think he ate it and forgot.

15. Kattiepie, I ate ramen too. Very bad for you but semi good. Whoops! lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice