Confession: Citylovers illegal affar with another style

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Pompon black ggh with wrinkly shiny leather is on its way. Naughty naughty me. Who would have guessed me falling suddendly for a style that is so off the city radar... OMG. pics coming soon...

2. Ohhhh exciting! Can't wait to see! Congrats! I :heart: my galet pom!

3. Oooo, exciting!!! Can't wait to see pics and hear your thoughts about this style:popcorn:

PS. As another City lover, I've also had som illegal affairs. It turned out well;)

4. AARPONEN......... It's always interesting to throw something different into the mix!!!!!!:nuts::nuts::nuts:

5. LOVE the pompon. It will look stunning on you. Black with GGH is def the bomb.

6. Congrats! The pom pom will look incredible on you. I love my black GCH Pom Pom to bits. She is my everyday bag!
    Mine has super wrinkly and shiny leather too.

Black GGH Pom Pom - sounds so tempting!

7. Yeeeessss, a Pompon.

:popcorn:

8. Ohhhhh, looking forward to a 'wonderwall' of Poms next! :lol:
    Congrats!

9. Congrats, can't wait to see pics!!! :biggrin:

10. Cool! Can't wait for the pics!!!! Congrats Doll~

11. Congrats! Can't wait for the reveal.

12. It's going to look fanTAStic on you... oh.... now I wish I had kept my Pom Pon!

13. congrats! I like how you call it an "illegal affair."

14. i can't wait -- i've got my eye on a Pom for this year, too! I def want GH and maybe Olive? My old boss has a GCH Black Pom --- it's delicious.

15. Ohhhh my dear, I was thinking the pom pom would be fun too.
    Good choice, what a nice style!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice