conditioning leather

1. does anyone here condition the leather on their chanel bags? even the metallic ones? i condition my coach bags but i wasnt sure about chanel?

2. I just bought the Medallion tote Saturday & the SA told me not to put anything on it & just use a damp cloth to wipe anything off.

3. does it have metallic leather? i was reading about apple guarde leather conditioner but i think u can only use it on smooth leather

4. I Had This Posted Earlier And Everyone Suggested The Apple Conditioner.. I Have The Medallion Tote In Pink And I Just Used A Damp Cloth..
    My Other Bags I Never Ever Cleaned, But Some Are Looking Dull
    So I Need To Get The Apple Conditioner. People Have Said Its Available At Burlingtons

5. hmm i have the deerskin bowler and i use it every day..but im scared to use the apple condition on the metallic leather...

6. I use Apple Conditioner for all my Chanels and LVs. I have a beige Multipocket reporter that I use the APple Conditioner on and it really keeps the leather protected.

First I use a microfiber cloth which I purchased from a optical store, used to clean lenses, which is super soft, to wipe off the dirt or dust. Then I use the Apple conditioner and apply it on another microfiber cloth, a little at a time onto the bag work your way from the top of the bag to the bottom. I have three pieces of cloth, one for black, one for absolutely nothing but white and another for color.

I would use a soft suede fabric type of material to wipe off access of the conditioner to retain the shine on the bag.

As for caviar bags, I would use the same process.

I bought the Apple conditioners from their website.

7. I wouldn't use anything...
    Chanel encourages we put on some white cotton gloves and condition lambskin with moisture from your hands.

HTH!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice