Concord MAM is here!!!

Hi Ivysun

I'm new to the forum:P. I just ordered the Concord MAM from Luna boston and I'm anxiously waiting for it to arrive...

Can I please check if the bag is very distressed looking? I love smooshy bags but am not sure if I can live with a bag that looks "wrinkly and aged"....

Ivy~
Congrats on your newest addition! :woohoo: I haven't seen the concord leather in person but every photo I have seen of it is just stunning. I really LOVE your MAM and hope to get one to add that color to my small collection soon. If you can, do you think you can post a photo of your concord Nikki and concord MAM together? I already own a tangy MAM and love that size/style but I do not have a Nikki yet and I am torn between the two. TIA!

Your bag looks beautiful on you. Enjoy and wear her well!

Gorgeous!!! I so loooove that distressed concord leather, it looks absolutely delish! I'd really love to see Concord & Night Blue side by side irl for comparisons sake...

I just got the Concord Nikki and I won the Night blue right before that so I could compare and sell the one I liked less. They are both GORGEOUS leathers and I think the colors are SO SO SO close it is really unbelievable!! I will try to post pics today but I am new and (my first time doing so--patience is a virtue:smile: Anyway-I am going to sell the night blue as the color has only the very slightest blue undertones vs the concord having true grape undertones which is more what I was after for Fall. Look for pics today!:yes:

Here they are--I hope (first time doing this!)

It is SO weird cause the NB photos more purple in this pic and I think it definitely is purple (more than blue) but has a VERY slight undertone of blue whereas the Concord undertone is more true purple like a crayon purple. They actually look SO similar in real life--just slightly different leather and I think that is also why they photo so different. IRL they look almost identical in color. Hope that isn't too confusing. I didn't realize how much alike the colors were though.;)

Attachments

• P8180028.JPG
    P8180028.JPG
    136.3 KB · Views: 77
  • P8180033.JPG
    P8180033.JPG
    139.9 KB · Views: 79
  • sides NBConcord nikki.jpg
    sides NBConcord nikki.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 70