Concord MAM is here!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After getting a Concord Nikki (and love it)... I decided to get the Concord MAM as well. Not sure why... but this color/leather texture is SOOOOO addicting to me. The patent leather bottom adds something special to the MAM... here it is. Once again, the bag IRL has more purple than it looks in the pictures.
    concord mam.JPG
    concord mam1.JPG

2. I love it!!!!!!! I have a thing for concord too! CONGRATS!

3. I LOVE it - you look fabulous with it!:woohoo:

4. the leather looks seriously yummy!~ congrats!!

5. Congrats! It looks fabulous on you!

6. Congrats!!! Thanks for the photos and info. That's an awesome bag you got there. I can't get enough of it! You must be tiny cause for a secong I thought it was a MAB. It looks so comfortable on your shoulder. Good buy!

7. lol.. yeah.. i guess I am tiny.. MAB would probably look Huge on me...lol (will post some picture with my MAB sometime soon)

8. Ivy, that bag just works for you! Don't ya just love the leather? Congrats!!

9. I really love that color! Congrats! :tup:

10. Congratualations!!! I'm planning to get the concord MAM as well :heart: Just waiting for Funylala to have a storewide sale (which I heard is the end of August). It's been a painful wait..

11. mingtze, thanks for the heads up on the FLL sale!

And the concord is stunning!!! I think it's the best RM purple(ish) color so far...the more I see it in modeling photos, the more I love it. And the leather looks simply divine. Congrats!

PS: I totally feel you ivysun on the multiple bags in the same color thing. If there were such a thing as a Ruby Nikki you can bet that I would have one right now!

12. thats a beautiful color.

13. Gorgeous!!! I so loooove that distressed concord leather, it looks absolutely delish! I'd really love to see Concord & Night Blue side by side irl for comparisons sake...

14. ^ me too...I haven't seen any actual pictures of this comparison yet, tho.

15. Beautiful Ivy!!! I love your growing collection!! :drool: