Concierge/Parcel service from France to the United States

Misu20

Aug 9, 2020
Hi Everyone! Have any of you had luck using a concierge or parcel service to assist with shipping from France to the US? Seeking two MM Neverfulls in Damier Azur & Ebene in Rose Ballerine. Perhaps one additional item. Require all items to be made in France. Alternatively, do any of you have a reliable SA in the US who can help with locating these totes that were MIF? My thanks in advance! ~ Misu

Made in France Neverfull? Never seen one in Botique in US, only saw them from resellers and prices are high, higher than retail if new or like new. I think it's quite risky to order from overseas, risk of bought fake, lost, stolen during shipping, paying high tax at custom etc

Reactions: Misu20
Hi "OnlyK' - Thank you kindly for your input. :smile: Yeah...was thinking that but wanted to see what you PF experts had to say. ;) After calling more stores across the US than could be kept track of, I found an Azur from an East Coast Neiman Marcus! However, the date code on the pouch and bag did not match. Both were made in France, seemingly. The Vachetta on handles and trim differed slightly in color. The bag was produced end of March/early April this year. The pouch had a date code of MM0280. Given the date code discrepancies...not sure if this was accepted by the store but perhaps not 100% authentic (the pouch)..?? And likely returned..?? Anyhow, debating whether I should keep it. The canvas was also super cream based and flimsy. Is this normal? Have been doing a lot of research trying to ascertain if this particular bag is worth keeping. Any input? Yes, this is fastidious - but given the steep price for coated canvas...:-s My thanks in advance!

Oh, and for the rest of the forum...a Damier Ebene MIF was found by calling the Santa Clara LV store! So for those of you determined to find one made where the company originated, it's possible...:smile: Good Luck and Happy Saturday, All!

Oh, also lucked out with a GM Monogram Pivoine MIF from the SF Bloomingdale's - and manufactured mid July 2020! However, that thing is so big I will likely sell it to Fashionphile. Pretty sure I can get 100% of my the purchase price back. It's been used literally 1.5 days - and with an organizer to protect the bag! It's so pretty, though, would prefer to hang on to it. But four Neverfulls would be ridiculous, for me...

Reactions: lv_katie
I am also looking for a MIF neverfull.

With all the price increases within the last year, I just wanted to justify it with finding something thats rare.

Good to know its possible !

Reactions: Misu20
Hi Ladies! A heads up the MM Neverfull DA pink ballerine MIF was returned to the Garden City Roosevelt Field Neiman Marcus. It's due to arrive Wednesday of next week. The reason for the return can be found in posting above on 8/15/20. I didn't feel comfortable keeping the bag, given those discrepancies. The SA who helped me was Ashley. Also returned a MIF MM Azur beige to the SF Union Square LV flagship. There is a VERY nice SA there by the name of Rebecca L. (Not comfortable giving out her last name or mobile phone number w/o her permission). I believe she currently works limited days, likely weekends and believe Tuesdays. Simply decided against Azur in the end - and heart set on ballerine if I do decide to purchase. BTW, found a MIF PSM at SF flagship! They sold out within two days of receipt. But for those of you seeking PSM MIF, try connecting with Rebecca L! And wishing you all good luck in finding MIF pieces! :smile: Don't give up, it's possible!

Last edited:
Also, if you are interested in the MIF Monogram GM Pivoine, had posted in the Neverfull Club a request of the best resale sites to get a price pretty close to retail. Please let me know if you are interested in purchasing this bag. Not sure how to communicate privately? Do not want to publish first and last name, etc. Anyhow, used the purse one more day just to see if I still thought it was too heavy. The answer was still yes :sad: Pristine condition, used less than three days. However, sad to let it go, will keep if I cannot get price that incentivizes me to sell. Will hang on and sell when Pivoine is no longer available.

Lastly, please let me know if you come across a MIF MM Monogram in beige or pivoine! I think I am leaning a little towards beige, surprisingly. (Pink is a favorite color of mine). Thanks much in advance! :smile:

Is it still difficult to get MIF Neverfull bags in the US? I live in Germany and Paris is practically just a 2h-drive away from where I live but due to the current situation all boutiques of literally every French/Italian luxury brand were having problems to get new stuff in store. By now it got a lot better though. I think the boutiques are now being delivered regularly again for 1-2 months now. I'm just curious to hear how it's going on the other side of the pool ... best wishes!

Is it still difficult to get MIF Neverfull bags in the US? I live in Germany and Paris is practically just a 2h-drive away from where I live but due to the current situation all boutiques of literally every French/Italian luxury brand were having problems to get new stuff in store. By now it got a lot better though. I think the boutiques are now being delivered regularly again for 1-2 months now. I'm just curious to hear how it's going on the other side of the pool ... best wishes!
Hi There - and thank you for the best wishes! :smile: Germany?! I have heard your country is very pretty and a fantastic place to visit. :smile: Yes, it is very difficult to find MIF NFs in the US - but not impossible. One just needs to employ persistence and patience. As far as I know almost all stores have opened in the US. Appointments are suggested to avoid a (minimum) 45 minute plus wait in line. Mini Pochette Accessoires, particularly Monogram, are near impossible to find in the stores or online - regardless of country of origin. :sad: (The Monogram MPA being the most difficult). Best wishes to you as well!

Reactions: sewon92