concidering a hermes purchase

1. i'm a guy and i absolutely adore birkins and kelluys particularly birkins in croc, one of my hardressers clients has one in burgendy its so gorgous anyway. i'm only 16 so i dont have a terrible about of cash so my allowance on hermes will only go to $2500 maybe $3000 if its to die for. the only problem is there isnt really anything i love at hermes thats for men, im never going to wear a tie or scarf, the luggage is way too pricey, the agendas i find are very simple and although clasical the croc is the only one i like and at $8000 i have no choice but to wait a few years, can you show me some hermes stuff on the affordable side? or for future reference anything masculine that resembles a birkin cos that will be my dream! do you think i should just get a lv cos im lv to the heart and have a few pieces already?

2. I think you would enjoy looking in the sticky or both sections at the top of the Hermes threads.
    Have you thought about a wallet? A croc wallet maybe? or, do you want a bag?
    Give us more of you thoughts.

3. I don't know what the agenda books cost or a belt maybe.

4. i have a lv wallet already (it was my sweet 16th present) so im not on the market for a new one just yet. i have heaps of perfume from presents its acctually kind of annoying cos i cant buy the ones i like more. no bussinessmen stuff like ties or cufflinks, i would love a pair of shoes but im so so scared i would ruin them a bag is closer to you so care is much easier, sorry if i have narrowed it down too much does hermes have any signature cuffs or jewlery?

5. i do need a belt how much would a croc leather one be?

6. Hermès has a lot of silver bracelets in different styles and I've seen guys wearing them too.. I have the "Chaine d'Ancre" (there's a pic in the Hermès bracelet thread) There's a male model in last year's (or the year before) catalogue wearing this bracelet together with another chain bracelet, I like how these bracelets look on guys...;) :biggrin:

7. where is that thread i cant find it lol and how much roughly are we looking at

8. I was at the Hermes store yesterday, and the croc belt cost about $1760... correct me if I'm wrong, ladies (and gentlemen) :smile: Of course I think the regular H belt is also fabulous... around $460.

9. ok yeah thats conciderable, im in australia and the markup at lv is about 1/3-1/2 from the american dollar price so if the same goes for hermes that could be more than 3k i mean its probly worht it but i dont have that money right now, one day i will lol

10. You have to go back a few weeks I think, it's not too recent. My bracelet was about $800. But they have cheaper ones aswell, also leather and silver combos...I know:idea: , if you can't find the bracelet thread, go to Hermès website (www.hermes.com) and there was a pic of this Chaine d'Ancre bracelet and some others aswell...:biggrin:

11. naughtymanolo.. whereabouts in Aussie are you? I used to go to school in Melbourne, and I love that city so much. I still go there sometimes coz i still have a place over there, which I dont want to sell.

12. This bracelet is cute:

[​IMG]

13. A belt or cool bracelet would be a wonderful buy!

14. yeah im leaning towards an hermes accessory as appose to a gucci belt bag it would definately last longer! and sarah i live in Sydney and the hermes store is so tiny its like a closet! (and dont comapre it to one of our size closets, an ordinary non-fashion victims sized closet)

15. WARNING - OFF TOPIC POST!
    sarahcantiik, i am in Melbourne & own lots of property here. Just wanted to say that if you have a foothold in the market here you're right - DON'T SELL! Looks like Melbourne property is on the come back before Sydney this time. :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice