concert clothes?

Coach+Louislove

Ducks for the Cup!
O.G.
Aug 4, 2008
I'm going to a concert tonight
I'm 17.. is my Coach wristlet enough to take? I just need money and a few other things
And any ideas on what to wear? I'm probably going to buy a tshirt and wear it at the concert

I'm 18, and I think your wristlet will be fine, when ever I go to concerts, I try to make sure that my purse is as small as possible. The only thing I ever take with me to concerts is money, I.D., and my cellphone. I usually take a clutch because its a little bigger though. May I ask who you are going to see?

Have fun!!!!

A wristlet is perfect, although I always try to fit everything I need in my jeans pocket. Is the show inside or outside? I'd wear jeans and a cute top. Have fun!

whenever i go to concerts, i wear another band's tshirt! LOL for example, i went to see sum41 (over 3 years ago, back in their peak) and i wore a blondie tshirt! a couple of nights before the concert, sum41 made an appearance at a club and i wore a nirvana tshirt. i even met them and cone from sum41 was wearing an iggy pop tshirt!

but really, you should just wear whatever's most comfy and something you might not mind getting dirty 'cause if you're standing, especially, people sometimes spill their drinks on you or they hit you and sometimes they are sweaty. :yucky:

Your Coach wristlet is perfect for a concert. I also try to take small bags/clutches to concerts as concerts usually get pretty crowded and its easier to dance with a small bag vs a big bag.

If its a pop or R&B/rap concert, I'd suggest wearing jeans, a cute top, and heels.

i often have this problem. the wrislet would be perfect to take along. i don't want to carry a purse, but stuffing your cell phone in your pocket feels weird and it really bulges out, it's not like you can't tell.

if it's a concert, i wouldn't wear something designer. i'd just be afraid it'd get ruined. i agree, just wear something cute and not sloppy looking like a band tee shirt. (when my friends and i were teens we used to just wear the band tee shirts to concerts and roll them up, although i wouldn't advise that, but heyy we were a little younger than we are now so we didn't know better, right?)