Concerns stacking/layering Cartier LOVE bangle

Jan 29, 2010
I love to layer / stack my bracelets and have noticed my Cartier love bracelet is pretty scratched up
Currently I wear it with a Carolina bucci lucky bracelet but I plan to add an Anita Ko pyramid stud bracelet to the stack and in future other bracelets
How much damage will this do over time?
Will it break my bracelet eventually?
I'm worried how bad the damage will be to the bracelets constantly hitting each other
I don't mind and I expect scratches but am afraid of major damage
What are your opinions?
Those of you who stack / layer your love how's it holding up?
TIA to all who reply x

The only way to avoid scratches and possible "damage" is to not wear it. And for what you paid for it, that's a total waste. Get it insured and wear it.

I have been wearing it since I got it in October I never took it off. I even wore it when I gave birth to my daughter and I battered it a bit with the gas and air pipe when they took it off me lol
I just wasn't sure if it'd break or take huge chunks out stacking it
Scratches I don't mind , it's what makes it mine :smile: I just don't want it to take massive dents/chunks out or break it x

If I insure it would it cover damage like that from wear and tear from stacking it ? X

I do worry about mine scratching & for a long time I would only wear it on its own but that was over two years ago & now I do wear other bracelets with it, I love stacking my 2 Hermes clic clacs but they seem to be the same size as the love bangle so they don't scratch the love bangle at all only the edges touch & if I'm wearing other bracelets I sometimes push my love up my arm & out of the way IYKWIM.
Try not to worry too much & enjoy your bracelet, Cartier can always polish it if it gets too bad :biggrin:

I do worry about mine scratching & for a long time I would only wear it on its own but that was over two years ago & now I do wear other bracelets with it, I love stacking my 2 Hermes clic clacs but they seem to be the same size as the love bangle so they don't scratch the love bangle at all only the edges touch & if I'm wearing other bracelets I sometimes push my love up my arm & out of the way IYKWIM.
Try not to worry too much & enjoy your bracelet, Cartier can always polish it if it gets too bad :biggrin:
Can you post a pic? I am thinking of getting the Hermes bracelet!

Can you post a pic? I am thinking of getting the Hermes bracelet!

Here's a pic

AE13F736-25A6-4931-949B-95AD0FDAA247-10264-0000043E956B82A1.jpg

Depends on your policy. You have to check with your insurance company on that. But you have to send in the broken one, and they decide if it was a legit claim before you get replacement. There are not any cash out policies anymore, since Chubb stopped doing it due to fraud, so they would likely facilitate the replacement, but not give you money, unless there's a way they write it in for cash out.

Depends on your policy. You have to check with your insurance company on that. But you have to send in the broken one, and they decide if it was a legit claim before you get replacement. There are not any cash out policies anymore, since Chubb stopped doing it due to fraud, so they would likely facilitate the replacement, but not give you money, unless there's a way they write it in for cash out.
That's perfect as I would want the replacement not the money , I would much prefer to get my exact bracelet back rather than money , I know it's very unlikely my bracelet would actually ever break its so thick I doubt it could ever happen x