Concerning Lady Dior bags

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi ladies,

I have been thinking of investing in a lambskin lady dior bag. I tried to so a search around the forum but I couldn't find any threads that showed the various sizes of the bags (pics) and possible modeling shots of the bag.
    Is there a "what's in your purse" thread, so that I can see how much the bag holds?

I'm not sure if the large size is the better size to get, or a medium one? Is there a big difference between the two???

Thanks!!!

2. You could check Dior web site for the exact dimensions. I believe the lady dior comes in 4 different size; large, medium, small, and mini. The opening of the zipper does limit what you can squeze into the bag. Mini size is more like a wrislet; it can fit a cell phone, lip stick, card holder, but not much more. Small is the most popular size on tPf, it can fit a small wallet, small cosmetic bag, cell phone, but still not very roomy. It's more like a church bag for me. Medium and large are more like a tote bag, more suitable for work. The bag on my avatar is the medium size. HTH

3. The four sizes are actually, in ascending order:

. Small (this is also the evening size)
    . Medium (this is the "regular" size, used in ad campaigns)
    . Large
    . Shopping

The small is the only size Lady Dior that does not close with a zipper; instead, it has a simple flap cover.

4. Thank you for replying !! I really appreciate it !

5. why some are called "vintage"? can someone explain to me?~ thanks!

6. and how can i tell which is vintage and which is not?...

7. I dont think there is such a thing as a real vintage lady dior, I guess people use this word for older LDs, from the first year of production. The core design is basically the same, only the leathers/fabrics/linings change.

8. nataliam - thank you, thank you, and let me say it again, thank youuuu :amuse: hehe!

The first thread with the sample pics was exactly what I was looking for !!!

9. I have the small one.. i think in red i love the bag so much :heart:

I hope the pics help for you[

[​IMG]

With strap

[​IMG]

Modeling

[​IMG]

10. deborah - you are an angel thank you !!!!!

11. youre :welcome2:

12. Found this great chart:

[​IMG]

Note however that it doesn't include the mini, and the dimensions of the medium and large are switched.

13. This is a great photo (outside Hermes?!) for showing the size of the Lady Dior - I would love to have one myself - thank you Deborah!
    [​IMG]

14. lovely!!