concern about Tiffany titanium and rubber bracelet

darkangel07760

metalhead
O.G.
Mar 27, 2009
Alabama
My lovely SO bought me this bracelet to pair with my Love bracelet, and I think the two look great together.
However, it was very hard for him to locate the bracelet, and found out that the reason why was because it was discontinued. He did find one for me and I love it. His concern is why it was discontinued; was it simply because it wasn't popular, or was it a quality issue? He wonders about the clasps that are at the end of the rubber.
Does anyone have this bracelet? And if so, are there any quality issues? We still have enough time to exchange it for something else.
I will post a pic when I get home to help identify it!

acrowcounted

Uh oh...
O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
I doubt that it was because of quality. I would think they would take care of you if it broke. It probably just wasn't popular enough so they discontinued it, although its very lovely and is a nice contrast/compliment to your Love. Congrats, I think you should keep it!

darkangel07760

metalhead
O.G.
Mar 27, 2009
Alabama
I doubt that it was because of quality. I would think they would take care of you if it broke. It probably just wasn't popular enough so they discontinued it, although its very lovely and is a nice contrast/compliment to your Love. Congrats, I think you should keep it!
Thank you! I love it too. I definitely want to keep it.