Concern about the Monogram Canvas

tessa06

O.G.
Nov 16, 2010
Hi Everyone,

Can you please tell me if this is normal to happen? Or if anyone has encountered this kind of problem with their Monogram?? Can I exchange this to store? I have this purse for almost a year and I just noticed this on my Mono Artsy MM..:sad:

Attachments

• IMG_1306.jpg
    IMG_1306.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 670
I hardly noticed, to be honest. But no, my pieces are all still pretty new, plus I'm kind of anal about taking care of them so I expect them to look pristine for many years.

Unfortunately it's just wear & tear, the image is printed onto the canvas so within time it will fade.

Totally normal wear and tear.
My french purse 4yrs old with constant daily use has this so does my neverfull that is 2 1/2 yrs old

Aaww... I feel better that it's not just me who has this kind of problem.. I thought I was too abusive with my purse..:sad: Actually, I really made used of this purse when I travelled to Philippines for 6 weeks and few days to Singapore.. This Mono Artsy had been my everyday and travel bag there. Thanks for your replies!:smile: And yuh, it's not too noticeable until you really pay attention to its details.

I hardly noticed, to be honest. But no, my pieces are all still pretty new, plus I'm kind of anal about taking care of them so I expect them to look pristine for many years.

I know.. it's not too noticeable until you pay attention to it closely. This had been my everyday and travelling bag when I went to Phil. and Singapore. So that gave me the reason why this had happened. I am also anal with my purses but I guess, I can't keep everything as how I want it to be.:oh:

I know.. it's not too noticeable until you pay attention to it closely. This had been my everyday and travelling bag when I went to Phil. and Singapore. So that gave me the reason why this had happened. I am also anal with my purses but I guess, I can't keep everything as how I want it to be.:oh:

Aww! Don't worry, it's still a very beautiful bag. :smile:

i have a question about my monogram wallet. Its a bifold and on the top and bottom corners where it folds, the canvas is cracked on one spot on the top and 2-3 on the bottom. It is normal? And how do i take care of it? Will the crack continue down the seam? anything i should do?

thanks for the help

i have a question about my monogram wallet. Its a bifold and on the top and bottom corners where it folds, the canvas is cracked on one spot on the top and 2-3 on the bottom. It is normal? And how do i take care of it? Will the crack continue down the seam? anything i should do?

thanks for the help

How old is your wallet? You can bring it to the store so they can check if they can repair it for you.