CONCEALER Recommendations

1. help me find a good concealer for blemishes.Thanks in advance!:smile:

2. I like Origins Quick, Hide! concealer. It covers well, blends easily, and lasts all day.

3. Another good one is Benefit's Boing (gotta love those names) - I have some acne and this always works really well.

4. I like Philosophy The Supernatural Airbrushed color correctors, it includes 3 different shades for your skintone so you can blend it.

5. I like prescriptives camoflage cream. It has natural-looking coverage with or without powder. Very good for covering blemishes. And they match your skin tone and level, so it blends in well.

6. I highly recommend Galactic Shield by Benefit. I purchased it at Sephora. It is acne medication and blemish concealer all in one.

7. I really like the Laura Mercier secret camouflage but it does require some time and practice.

8. the one im using is tha balm's time balm. totally love it!

9. I like Becca's concealer and their point brush. There is a HUGE range of colors and the concealers come in two formulations--medium and extra.

BECCA Compact Concealer

10. i love shu uemura.......the best i ever tried

11. i have the LM secret camouflage yup its taking too much of my time so i wanna switch to another brand. Thanks everyone.

12. which one do you use? the pro concealer or the the Pro Spot concealer with wand?TIA

13. i use Armani.

14. i love cargo's concealer, i forget what is called...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice