Complimentary Gift Boxing?

LeaD

O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
I've nevered ordered from Coach.com before and have a few questions you guys can help me out with!?

My parents are considering ordering the following for my birthday (January 5):

L Charm:graucho:

Signature Gallery Tote in Brass/Brown:graucho: (Does anyone know of this same kind of bag with a leather bottom instead of suede?)

Hamptons Signature Small Wristlet in Khaki/Chestnut (which I think really isn't that small at seven inches!) :graucho:

anyway, they want to order soon so it will get here on time, and we noticed the gift boxing at the check-out. Is that a good option?

Does anyone know of coupons we could use at checkout?

I greatly appreciate any clues you ladies can tell me!!! Thanks so much!:shame:

I love it when my packages come gift boxed. As far as coupon codes...there isn't anything right now....but if your parents call a local store and order through them (rather than online) shipping will be free. I don't order of coach.com for just that reason.

I've ordered from Coach's web site several times and never had a problem. If they place an order before 12 p.m. EST Thursday and pay standard shipping, Coach will upgrade the shipping in order to receive the item(s) by Friday.

I've never had any items gift boxed. If I'm not mistaken, it'll come in a red box with ribbon tied into a bow, or something like that.

Sorry, I don't know of any coupon codes.

I just got a package today from Coach.com and it was the first time I got something gift boxed! It was great! I got a T charm and a legacy striped wristlet. They came in nice brown coach boxes with beautiful magenta ribbons, just like the other gals said! It was just so fun to unwrap them and I even saved the boxes to store things in. My daughters took off with the ribbons! Since it's complimentary, it's definately worth it!

ohh yes!! thanks for your imput ladies! You're all so great! I can't wait for my prezzies to come and I get to open those great boxes! Sounds like they're an extra little treat!

I hope everyone has a joyous holiday, and if anyone has a holiday birthday like mine, I hope you get double the presents! hahaa, Happy Birthday!

deweydrop - I love this year's holiday patchwork!! I think it's the pink that does it for me.... I've never really been a fan before this season!