Completely cheating on MK for a second...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not sure if you guys branch out, but I got an email that Kate Spade is having a "surprise sale" and wanted to let my MK buddies know about it.

surprise.katespade.com

Some things are up to 75% off it says.

:smile:

2. I got that email too. I'm actually contemplating on getting some wallets and accessories, not that I really need it, but you know how it is :P

Are you planning on getting something?

3. i actually put an order already.....

4. Oh boy, do I know how it is! Got a "Little Minka" bag... Couldn't resist! :graucho:

5. I have an awesome Kate Spade wallet its better than any wallet Ive had so go for it KS is a great brand as well

6. Great to know! Thanks! :smile:

7. The Kate Spade Private Sale is usually hit or miss but I thought this one was really good! I had about 6 things in my cart but didn't go through with the purchase. I need to calm down for a while :sweatdrop:

8. I feel your "pain." I need to, as well... :lol::graucho:

9. Oh my gosh, I didn't even know about the surprise sale until this thread. So of course I had to go check it out. And of course I had to buy an adorable makeup case that I "needed." Thanks, guys! ;)

10. Hi!
    We're pretty structured in the designer forums to keep the info easy to find.
    please use our Kate Spade forum to discuss Kate Spade :tender:

:ty:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.