Complete this sentence: I love Hermes because...

luv2shophandbag

Shallow & Obsessed
Feb 5, 2007
One of my son's third grade schoolwork made me think of this. I thought it might be interesting to see if we can succinctly say what about Hermes captivates us, in @25 words or less. I'll go first: I love Hermes because the classic beauty of their accessories is something that will never go out of (my) style. :heart:

It’s quintessential French.
Born from the passion for hunting with hounds on horseback,
And whilst now it is mainly a Fashion Boutique
The original essence of quality and craftsmanship wafts through there products like a golden thread.

It reminds me of happy days hunting in the company of good friends, both two legged and four.

Timeless classics made with highest quality materials. Buying an H item reminds me of the ubiqutous ad campaign "cause I'm worth it"

I love Hermes because.......I like to be able to see where I'm putting my money........and I can insure them! lol. Besides the fact their luxury items send thrills and chills up and down my spine when I sniff them. :heart:

I am a collector at heart.

I love how Hermes always makes the same items but in different colours. I love how I can count on something I love to be there this season, next season, and 10 seasons down the road. Nothing makes my heart sing more than the same item, but in different colours.

I love Hermes because ...

- of all the vibrant colours that Hermes do so very well
- the superior leather quality that cannot be surpassed
- I enjoy every H shopping experience where I am not just another statistic in their store sales, like what some other houses treat their customers
- it's varied enough to make me want to talk about it all day long (some friends probably YAWN)
- my Store Manager understands that I appreciate Hermes and oblige in discussing stuff with me, and educating me. (She said I am a fan. I am not at the dangerous level to be called a fanatic yet) :heart::heart: