COMPLETE**Special Order: BBW MAM w/ Matte Black HW & blood red zipper track

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how she knows how to wear a bag too!!!! LOL!! That's a priceless picture. :heart:

Aww, thank you! She's my baby girl -- 19 months old and already trying to accessorize with sunglasses, handbags, and... um, hello kitty bandaids. :P
Every morning we fight over what she wears. Every. Morning. LOL!

I am also watching. I am newish to RM and the last bbw SOs really scared me off. Someone mentioned the China fcatory has better QC, is that right?

^^ hi girls! My last SO(cream patent quilted MAC) was completely a disaster to me, but it did not stop me from joining in this SO. IMO this SO is just tooooooooo pretty that I am so willing to deal with it and leap the faith! :hbeat:
So, what is my point? My point is, you girls should join us!!! This SO is going to be really really pretty and hot! :party:

Yes! Please, please join us! I am holding back on buying any and all bags just so I can justify paying for this one PERFECT specimen of a bag! If something doesn't turn out perfectly, I will deal with it if it comes to that, but I actually think that the slight risk is worth taking to get this totally one-of-a-kind bag. :smile:

I totally agree with cocolee and mattykins... Just got for it! Everyone is judging past SO's and thats kool, except only the negative is being mentioned no one is praising the many positive SO's that turned out fabulous. My last SO turned out perfect and finished early, it was a wonderful surprise.

Yes, there are always risks when entering into a SO but we will be sure to be as specific as possible so no mistakes can occur. Positive mental attitude ladies. It's so worth it in the end when you receive your one of a kind MAM!

I totally agree with cocolee and mattykins... Just got for it! Everyone is judging past SO's and thats kool, except only the negative is being mentioned no one is praising the many positive SO's that turned out fabulous. My last SO turned out perfect and finished early, it was a wonderful surprise.

Yes, there are always risks when entering into a SO but we will be sure to be as specific as possible so no mistakes can occur. Positive mental attitude ladies. It's so worth it in the end when you receive your one of a kind MAM!

I agree with Tara. Plus, think of the bright side it is a different factory that will be making the bags. I would think since the china factory pumps out all the regular bags that these will be made better with more consistency. Of course this is just my opinion! I'm sorry I can't join this SO. Red is just not my color.

I agree with everyone else, I'm throwing caution to the wind on this bag. . . I'm just gonna hope and pray for the best. I know I will KICK myself if these turn out fabulous and I missed out on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.