COMPLETE**Special Order: BBW MAM w/ Matte Black HW & blood red zipper track

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eeeeee! This is THE perfect bag! I'M IN! Definitely prefer the cheetah lining, but will be fine with the plain black.

One question: Sorry if this is a dumb one, but does the deep stamping mean that there is more of a chance of something ripping? I remember seeing a couple of posts about BBW bags ripping. :crybaby:

Black Basket Weave MAM
Long finished plain tassels
Blood Red zipper track
Plain Black or Cheetah lining
Updated interior with keyfob
Matte Black Hardware w/ D rings
Plain Strap attached the old way

1. TaraPep
2. jojon21
3. cocolee1976
4. bluediamond35
5. snakeygoddess
6. mattykins

Eeeeee! This is THE perfect bag! I'M IN! Definitely prefer the cheetah lining, but will be fine with the plain black.

One question: Sorry if this is a dumb one, but does the deep stamping mean that there is more of a chance of something ripping? I remember seeing a couple of posts about BBW bags ripping. :crybaby:

mattykins, Welcome! We are so happy to have you! No, the deep stamping does not mean any more of a chance of something ripping, definitely not a dumb question at all. I have a deeply stamped BBW MAM from a previous SO and it has never ripped anywhere. Here's a pic:

2q36b2g.jpg

mattykins, Welcome! We are so happy to have you! No, the deep stamping does not mean any more of a chance of something ripping, definitely not a dumb question at all. I have a deeply stamped BBW MAM from a previous SO and it has never ripped anywhere. Here's a pic:

2q36b2g.jpg

GAHHHH!!! That is one beautiful bag! :love:

How would people feel about a bbw strap? I think this would help the bbw stand out against the black hardware.

Just my 2 cents, but based on what happened with past SO's I don't think it's really a good idea because with deeply stamped bw you can possibly have cracking/cut issues from using the strap. Plain is probably the safest way to go.

To clarify, there were several SO using the BBW leather where the BBW leather seems to be stiffer and appears to be splitting at certain areas especially the stress areas. However, from what I have seen, this does not appear to be an issue in the last batch of BBW leather used in the BBW MAC SO and the Navy BBW bags.

However, it is hard to predict which batch of BBW leather would be used.

2q36b2g.jpg

Oh My! What a pretty bag!!!! :love:
I am ok with stamp or plain strap. Whichever decided by majority of girls :biggrin:

GAHHHH!!! That is one beautiful bag! :love:

cocolee1976 said:
Oh My! What a pretty bag!!!!

Thank you! Ours will be equally as pretty.. To me, this one is going to be amazing! Mostly because it will be 1 of 25 and also because there is nothing like it available.
I have started and finished 2 other Basket Weave MAM special orders and both turned out perfect... Neither have ever started splitting or cracking as I'm hearing people say basket weave does and I carry one very often...

This is a wonderful chance to own a unique, never before produced, one of a kind MAM. I hope you join before it's too late! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.