Competition is off - I'm buying whatever I like!

Oh Salikons, you are so lovely! Thank you for your support. I totally understand your way of thinking re the home-made cakes!!

Jackie - I haven't tried the honey yet but plan to get some when I'm in town. I just want to start feeling better, I hate being unwell. Also it'll be good not to have to hide under a sarong in France in the summer if I shift some weight between now & then.

Rachie - It's been a real wake up call. I've got away with having a bubbly personality & good bags (!) for way too long & kidded myself being overweight didn't matter. Well now it does and it's time to change.

Good on you for your new approach to a difficult diet SJ, I do think the first couple of weeks will be the hardest, so just knowing that your purse ban is no longer in force will help you get through :smile:

Mymlan - how's it going? Good to hear from you. I can eat loads of salad, veg, fruit, white meat & fish so it's not too bad.

Chloe-babe, I wonder if a bag would help make those first few weeks easier?? Hmmmm....

Oh, Sarajane, I'm so glad its nothing really serious, even if a strict diet might feel tough at times. Good luck with your new way of living, I'm sure you will feel so much better that you wont even miss the unhealthy food. I know the first weeks are hard but it will soon feel much better - and do buy all the bags you can to keep up the spirit!

SJ,if you keep a diary of what you eat ,I mean everything, including snacks,it will make the diet easier and really motivate you when you see it written down. Best of luck...and happy mulberry buying, love Aine.

Good luck and sorry about the gall stones. Good news is, though. the surgery is not too bad. Mine was removed a couple of years ago, as it was almost non functioning. Sad to say, but its a sign of age, too!!

Runs and hides!!!:roflmfao::roflmfao:

Hi sj! Well, after a few weeks when I felt quite ok I am now home from work a month earlier than planned due to horrible symphyseolysis (is that what it is called?), don´t think I am designed to be pregnant at all...

That diet of yours sounds quite ok. I do understand that you´ll miss eating cheese though! Creamy Brie de Meaux and red wine is my highest priority when I´m allowed again:drool:.

Good luck with diet and bagshopping!

^^Oh poor you Mymlan. Pregnancy really can be a slog but it'll be worth it!

Don't even mention Brie de Meaux - I'm going to be pining when I'm in France. My other fave is St Agur....aaaaagh.

Kroquet - the worse thing was having to let a male doc see my stomach! Trying to breathe in hard & talk is tricky!! No op on the cards hopefully for a long time. I'm a right wuss.

Aine - that's a good idea. Thanks.

Sorry to hear this SJ, I think you definately need to cheer yourself up with a new bag! Just think though how much it will be worth it, as I know from what you have posted that things have not been very good health wise recently.

SJ, I am sure you will feel better soon. And you found the right medicine! It starts with a B.. and I bet your next one will be a Mabel!
It also must be a comfort that you did not loose the compitition, that was Hula!

Sarajane, so sorry about your gallstones, hopefully the diet will get you feeling good again. No cheese????? Now that's a reason to get out there and buy yourself a bag, whatEVER you like!!!!!!:nuts: