comparisons for the Legacy 06-07

dstalksalot

Rehabbing Coach since 2010
O.G.
Apr 21, 2009
Can you guys help me figure out the size comparisons for the Legacy 06-07 bags?
I just got the 10328 and I love it, but it is actually a little too large for me. I guess I am a small bag gal and did not really realize it….for my next purchase I want another legacy but want to find something a little smaller…Ideas guys?
I love the look of the Leigh 11128 and all of her hardware, but I am thinking that one is actually BIGGER than the 10328. Same with the 11127 shoulder bag.

I was looking at the small shoulder flap 10324 and the shoulder zip 10326 but was wondering if those are super small. I also love the pouch but was wondering if that was too small?
Do any one have any suggestions or side by side comparisons? What do you think is the step smaller than the 10328? I have a hard time conceptualizing sizes with measurements alone.

Attachments

• Legacy pouch.jpg
    Legacy pouch.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 65
  • legacy shoulder zip.jpg
    legacy shoulder zip.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 374
  • sm shoulder flap.jpg
    sm shoulder flap.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 71
Don't fret DS, you'll get tons of responses in the morning, or throughout the weekend anyway. Most of the gal's here have been thru a good majority of the legacy bags and will have some great advice for you. They've been thru finding one that's JUST RIGHT!!! Sadly I KNOW which one's just right for me, I've had Leigh & shoulder bag, both to small and Gigi, too big. I know I need a medium Lily. It's just a matter of finding one for the right price!!!

Good Luck in your quest!!!

Wow, different strokes I guess! I have an 07 Legacy shoulder bag that has been sitting in my closet for almost a year with tags on. She's so pretty I hate to get rid of her but I know she'll never work for me because she so small (for me)... so I just take her out and pet her every few months :P My favorite Legacy bag is Gigi, lol.

Anyhow, the 11127 (the Legacy Shoulder bag) is only slightly smaller than the 10328. My suggestion would be to seriously consider a top handle pouch since those actually hold quite a bit and would probably work for you given your personal preference for smaller bags. My sister is a small bag type of person and that is the perfect size for her (how we're sisters, I'll never know). Good luck finding one that fits just right!

I have the Legacy shoulder bag, the MFF edition (it does not have the lining). I find it roomy and has a great strap to wear...

Anyhow, the 11127 (the Legacy Shoulder bag) is only slightly smaller than the 10328.
wow, it is smaller? I thought for sure it was bigger, but I have never seen it IRL.

I have both and really its not that much smaller. So if the 10328 is too big for you then the 11127 will be too.
And the Leigh is bigger than both of these.
So I would go with the pouch or the shoulder zip. Both would be smaller. Have you done a search? I thought someone just snagged a shoulder flap on the bay a few weeks ago? She had some nice pics in her post. Let me do a search and see what I can find.

Ok, here is the thread I think I remember: http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/another-reveal-488789.html

If you are looking for a bag that is just a little smaller I would get the shoulder zip. I think it would be perfect. Plus it is just adorable.

Last edited:
I have the '06 and '07 Legacy Shoulder Bags, the Legacy Shoulder Zip, and I used to have the small Legacy Shoulder Flap. The '07 Shoulder Bag 11127 is slightly bigger than the '06 Shoulder Bag 10328, but personally I don't notice much of a difference. The Legacy Shoulder Zip 10326 would be the next size down from the Shoulder Bag. I think if you find that the Shoulder Bag is too large, the Shoulder Zip would be the perfect size for you.

The Shoulder Zip is my go-to bag. What's good about the Shoulder Zip is even though it's small, it still holds quite a bit. And even smaller than the Shoulder Zip, is the Legacy Shoulder Flap 10324, which more like a demi size, and would work better as an evening bag or when you don't need to carry that much stuff since you wouldn't be able to fit much in it. If you think the Shoulder Bag is too large, the Leigh would definitely be way too big. The Shoulder Zip sounds like the size you're looking for.

I have the '07 shoulder bag and I think it's a great size. I tried on the Leigh once and I thought it looked weird because it's so east-west. It looked really wide on me and I'm not a skinny-mini either!

Just to add my .02, to the discussion. I have several of the 2006 shoulder bag (#10328), the 2007 shoulder bag (#11128) and the legacy top handle pouches (#40124) (as well as the Leighs~and as other posters have mentioned the Leigh is the biggest of all these).

I don't have the shoulder zip style but I think that might be your best bet as it's a little smaller than the #11128 style.
If you want to wear the bag on your shoulder, the top handle pouch won't work for you (that is unless you're very tiny!!!). Good luck finding the right bag for you

Anyhow, the 11127 (the Legacy Shoulder bag) is only slightly smaller than the 10328.
wow, it is smaller? I thought for sure it was bigger, but I have never seen it IRL.

Sorry for the late response but it's been a lazy Sunday :P...anyhow, I looked up the proportions and I thought the 11127 was slightly smaller both length and width wise but given the info Starrymaz posted I guess it's just a little shorter.

Good luck with finding the shoulder zip as it sounds like that would be perfect for you :yes: