Comparison pics! (red, pink, orange, green, blue, purple, gray, black, beige)

purses & pugs

www.pursesandpugs.com
O.G.
Oct 26, 2009
Oslo, Norway
www.pursesandpugs.com
I love to watch comparison pics of different colors and styles. I have been playing a lot with my Bbags today (I know, I'm weird! But who doesn't from time to time??) so I figured I also could take some comparison pics just for fun:biggrin:

Ladies, please post your comparison pics too! Sometimes I randomly come across a comparison pic and think "never even knew I wondered about the difference between these"!

Mods: I wouldn't post in the reference thread since this is "just for fun", but please remove this if necessary.

Last edited:

CHLOEGLAMOUR

Blonde Member
O.G.
THANKS for the comparison sweetie !! i love your whole collection:heart:, you should WATERMARK YOUR PICTURES WITH PHOTOSHOP OR (EVEN BETTER)write your tPF username on a piece of paper then include that piece of paper to your bbags whenever you are to take pictures. ..i've seen a lot of stolen pictures on evilbay, or other chinese websites :sad:

Reactions: Mamahailee

purses & pugs

www.pursesandpugs.com
O.G.
Oct 26, 2009
Oslo, Norway
www.pursesandpugs.com
THANKS for the comparison sweetie !! i love your whole collection:heart:, you should WATERMARK YOUR PICTURES WITH PHOTOSHOP OR (EVEN BETTER)write your tPF username on a piece of paper then include that piece of paper to your bbags whenever you are to take pictures. ..i've seen a lot of stolen pictures on evilbay, or other chinese websites :sad:
Thanks dear! I always forget that watermark thing... Uh oh, must remember;)

Dec 25, 2008
USA
ohhhh lovely collection! i love all your bags! thanks for the pics. i agree w/chloe...i should do the same w/my pics so nobody steals them!

Last edited: