Comparison Pics Of RM Midi and other styles

tlloveshim

Emmy!
O.G.
Mar 19, 2006
First are a bunch of pics I just took of the RM Midi with a WTM Midi. I can also take more pics of it compared to the WTM, TME and LM full size and Hold Me if anyone wants them. I hope these help! I know it's hard to purchase a new bag sight unseen!

Side by side; wtm midi (l) and rm midi (r)
101_1025.jpg

wtm midi on top of rm midi
101_1026.jpg

rm midi on top of wtm midi
101_1027.jpg

bottoms; rm midi on top, wtm midi on bottom (sorry this one is blurry)
101_1028.jpg

bottoms again; wtm midi on top, rm midi on bottom
101_1029.jpg

More pics coming...

My daily stuff:
101_1031.jpg

Inside the wtm midi:
101_1032.jpg

Inside the rm midi (has more room inside)
101_1033.jpg

top view of insides w/ my stuff in the rm midi
101_1034.jpg

another side by side view
101_1035.jpg

last view wtm midi on top of rm midi from side
101_1030.jpg

Anyone else who owns a RM or RM Midi feel free to post your comparison shots too. I know how helpful this can be to find pics all in one spot quickly! :o)

Thank you SO SO much tloveshim and crazybagmo for these comparison pics. It's so hard to gauge the size of these bags based on measurement on website alone.

I initially thought the RM Midi is similar size to the regular size LM. After seeing your pics, I now have a better idea because I have WTM Midi to compare it to. Again, thank you for taking your time to take these very helpful pictures.

Np! I'm glad it's helpful. Also, I thought that the Rock Me bags had a clip to attach the BE tags as opposed to the RMM bags which had the chains to attach the tags but looking at everyone's bags, it looks like some of the RM bags have the chains too.

I thought this was a RMM but it's a RM http://www.momgenerations.com/blogs/audrey/index.php/2009/10/23/fashion-advice-belen-echandia/

Somehow the RM doesn't look as large in her video as it does in some pictures. Anyway, the more pics of the bag available, the easier it is to decide if the RM or RMM is right for you!

The RM Midi is definitely closer in size to the TME Midi, WTM Midi and LM Midi! RaeBelle pointed out that the RM Midi is larger in cubic inches than the TME Midi but smaller than the LM Midi. There is more room in a RM Midi than the WTM Midi but the RM Midi does not 'feel' bigger since it's not significant. Anyone who finds the midi sizes work for them will find that the RM Midi would work as well. I think my pic above is deceptive (the TME, LM and RM Midi) so I'll get some additional pics to show the size differences.

First are a bunch of pics I just took of the RM Midi with a WTM Midi. I can also take more pics of it compared to the WTM, TME and LM full size and Hold Me if anyone wants them. I hope these help! I know it's hard to purchase a new bag sight unseen!

I'd like to see comparison pix. The mide RM compared to the regular size WTM, please.

Sorry for the delay. Got another bad storm on the way here and getting ready for it!

WTM full size (l) compared to RM Midi (r) side by side
101_1058.jpg

LM full size (l) RM Midi (r)
101_1059.jpg

RM Midi top, LM full size bottom
101_1060.jpg

TME full size (l) RM Midi (r)
101_1061.jpg

TME full size bottom, RM Midi top
101_1062.jpg

Thanks for all the comparison pics ladies. VERY helpful!

TL if I may ask, could you add side by side pictures of both you Whisper to Me's?

Do any of you ladies have both a full size I am Beautiful and full size Whisper to Me? I would love to see side by side pics of those too. I want get a good idea of how big they really are. Do you girls think these bags would be too big as a travel bag?(you know, for a shortie like me. :P)

Pics of aubergine full size WTM and mottled gold WTM Midi
101_1063.jpg

101_1064.jpg

101_1065.jpg

My WTM in aubergine feels like a big bag to me but I believe it's because it's a more structured style and the aubergine leather hasn't completely softened yet. If it were really up to me, the perfect size would be inbetween the full size and midi! But I am happy with both and use them easily. I really, really love aubergine sheen leather and adore my mottled gold wtm midi! Such pretty bags!