Comparison PICS of new '07 Aquamarine and my '05 Turquoise

Couldn't wait for someone to get one and see a comparison - thank you so much powderpuff!!

I've been contemplating teal and turquoise lately but now that I've seen the Aquamarine I am in :heart: LOVE :heart:!!

I am planning on going to BalNY in March - I hope they still have Twiggys and Firsts in that color.
I'm so excited!! :yahoo:Once again THANK YOU!! :yahoo:

:heart: Thanks pp your the best for sharing these with us!!! I must add that I love my 05 Turq, alot!!! And I think I got it at a good (good as in, not great, but not awful) price. But when I see colors like this come out, I do long for more!!! I would love not to have to get caught up in the bidding frenzy of these colors anymore on ebay! And Bal is the only one that can help us on that! I wrote an email today asking them to think about adding more sought after colors, and telling them what happens on ebay when some of these colors show up. So no one gets offended, I am not saying that I hate the colors they do have, I am just saying they should add some turquoises (which they now have), different shades of pink, purple, yellows etc. For anyone else who feels the same here is their email address....

mailto:[email protected]

Thanks again pp, love the photos!!!
:love:

powder... thanks for the comparison pics. are they both yours? if they are, do you think you can take a pic of them together, side by side?
thanks.....

Mine is on the way. As soon as it gets here I will take picutres side by side in different lighting so that you girls that can see exactly how muuch alike or how different they are. As soon as it gets here and I can take picutres I will post them. :yes: Keep your fingers crossed. If it's as similar as it looks I could have saved a lot of $$$$ by not paying for an '05.:crybaby:

Mine is on the way. As soon as it gets here I will take picutres side by side in different lighting so that you girls that can see exactly how muuch alike or how different they are. As soon as it gets here and I can take picutres I will post them. :yes: Keep your fingers crossed. If it's as similar as it looks I could have saved a lot of $$$$ by not paying for an '05.:crybaby:

Oh yes, I am really lookin forward to seeing both in the same picture for comparison purposes....
When do you expect to get it approximativetly? Can't wait!