** Comparison Pics - Galliera PM/GM~~Monty PM~~Tivoli GM **

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. For those of you interested in the newly released Galliera, here are some comparison pics so you guys can get a better idea of how big these bags are. I got the PM and GM so I could see them side-by-side IRL. The GM is ginormous!!! The PM is big, but manageable as an everyday bag.

Here are some comparison pics of the PM and GM side-by-side:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. very helpful! thanks

3. More pics:

Pics 1 & 2 - Galliera PM with Monty PM
    Pic 3 - Galliera GM (left), Monty PM (center), Galliera PM (right)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. These are pics of Galliera GM with Monty PM:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Wow...thanks for the comparison pics.....the Galliera sure it's huge!!!!

6. Pics of Galliera PM with Tivoli GM:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. wow!! thank you for the pics!!!

so.....which Galliera are you keeping?!!! i still haven't used my PM yet...but she's a keeper! =D

8. And finally, Galliera GM with Tivoli GM:

I think it makes my Tivoli look rather small!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hope you find these useful. :P

9. i was torn between those two at the boutique......but i'm glad with my decision!! thank you again for the pics!

are you keeping all of them?!!!!;):heart:

10. Wow, thanks for the pics! Are you keeping both?

11. wow they didn't look as big at the store... it looks big compared to those bags even the pm..

12. I'm definitely keeping the PM. The GM is just too big for my needs....you could fit a small child in it! :smile:

Oh, and the Monty and Tivoli are already mine.

13. WOW... those are some nice pics. Thanks for posting it was really helpful.

Did you buy both the PM & GM?

14. Wow, thank you for taking the time to do these pics ... very very helpful! I was contemplating getting the Galliera PM but since I already have the Tivoli GM ... might not need to, thanks again!

15. Yes, but only because I could see the two side-by-side. There's no boutique close to me, so this is the only way I can make an "informed" decision. The GM will be going back.