Comparison pic of Blues.....

I think '04 dark turquoise has just shot to the top of my wishlist. It's passed up '05 indigo and '05 turquoise .....that color with the pewter hardware is unbelievable!!!:nuts: :nuts: It's breakin' my heart, because I know I've never seen one on ebay or it would be in my closet right now. Congrats on an amazing collection of blues!!!!!!

wow!!! thank you for the comparison pics! :yahoo:
attachment.php

Just to mess with your heads:nuts:

OMG Sunspark this is just TDF amazing gorgeous, and I don't know what other words to use... and the way that blue looks with that hardware:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: . You're making me sick. You said that's dark turquoise right? Have you had it for long? I mean did you have the wonderful pleasure to buy it brand spanking new, or did you buy it from some previous owner.
Let me tell you something DON'T, just DON'T ever sell this one!

lol! Um, I am not the original owner. BOught it from a wonderful lady. I don't even know if she was the first owner. I have a thing for pewter and silver jewelry. It is dark turq from 04. And it's in perfect condition! I feel like I'm carrying a saphire when I carry her.

I also have a black from o4 with pewter, and let me tell you, she is even better. Her leather feels clammy it's so moist. And although black doens't photo well, she works the pewter even better.