Comparison Photos 04 Rose, 05 BG Pink, 05 Magenta, 08 Petal Pink & Light Magenta

lovelygarments

Kay
O.G.
Nov 24, 2006
I received my box of goodies early this a.m. Yummy! Candy colors all around....

Here is first photo:

december07.jpg

I labeled the photos!

december07a.jpg

^^^Mirrors

december07b.jpg

My most favorite bag of the bunch!!!^^^^

december07c.jpg

Two of my favorites!!!!!^^^^

december07d.jpg

december07e.jpg

New Jackets ^^^ One from LVR, and one from Balenciaga.

I love the thyme! :yahoo: What can I say about that bag - I just think it is drop dead gorgeous. I like the light magenta. I'm not sure about the petal pink --- for me. I don't think it is going to work for me. I'll think about it for a day, but it may be going back. I may get something in the sahara instead. Anyway, the photos were taken on a gray day here in the Ohio Valley. No sun at all. Just another view in different lighting of the colors. :yes:

OMG!!! OMG!!!:drool:

That is one IMPRESSIVE 08 collection! How's the leather between the new 08s? Is it uniform? That new green is SO beautiful!!:love:

To me, the thyme leather is the best. It looks beautiful and feels great. The petal pink is smooth and not as "luscious" as the thyme. The light magenta is similar to the petal pink. Nothing like the 04 rose leather or 05 leather. But perhaps they would feel softer once broken in.

Thanks Rosie!

Hi Gina, yes, I got three bags, but I've been selling some bags I don't use anymore to partially fund purchases - it is silly to have so many bags sitting on shelves - I'm not talking about my Balenciagas, but other brands. I'm going to carry my thyme next. I've been carrying my blueberry city for the last several days, but I absolutely can't wait to carry the thyme!!!!

3 new bags and 2 jackets??? You are one lucky girl! I am loving the Thyme!!! I am not usually into green, but I may need to have some Thyme in my collection now. Thanks for the pics! =)

Awesome, awesome purchases!!! Wow!!! Everything's sooo beautiful!!! I'd love to see some modeling pics!! Also, do you think you can take a photo of the 08 pale magenta next to the 05 magenta??? Pretty please!!!

Wow! I love your new bags and jackets! I am especially fond of the light magenta and vert thyme. Thank you for sharing with us! In your photos the colors look very rich, which I love.

december07b.jpg

Def my fave of the bunch too :drool:. Although your blazers are giving it a pretty good run for the money :graucho:. I must burgle your house one day, and hopefully in the process abscond with your art deco sofa also :ninja:.