Comparison photo ink & marine: too similar to keep both?

I :heart: both of them...

The Marine is gorgeous... and Ink is really versatile. Since they are different styles, its almost justifiable to keep both based on that.... if you had to return/get rid of one... yikes, tough decision - I guess Marine, since it should be readily available for a bit, in case you decide to get it again...

I say keep both... but I love that color family. ;)

I just received my marine city. In case anyone is considering both, here's a comparison pic. of the city with my ink purse. Marine is darker than blueberry (I think there is a comparison pic. in another thread) but not as dark as ink. Marine really looks like navy to me, although in brighter light it can appear a bit brighter with slight purple undertones.

I love the leather on both bags. I think if I didn't already have the ink purse, I would love the marine color more. I'm trying to decide whether to try the marine for awhile or return to BalNY for credit if I still can (maybe wait for periwinkle).

I think you're right. The marine looks an awful lot like the navy I recently bought from a very nice PF member;). I think you should keep the ink, and get a blue that you know you will love.

Thanks again everyone, your feedback makes it easier to part with the marine bag. Although marine is beautiful, there are and will be other beautiful Bal blues that are not as similar to ink.