Comparison of some recent blues: LE NM, 08 Turq, Skye Blue, FB & EB

^^^ Thanks Shasta!!! OMG could you believe I was unsure of the color when I first got it:Push:, I was having my SA walk around the store with it so I could see it in action. I'm nuts, hehe, thank god she appreciates my craziness.

Thanks for sharing, Deco!!! That LE NE is looking faded compared to Ladybug's indeed! I love blues too!!! I can't wait for get my hands on the 05 Indi that is gonna be mine soon!!

Some more pics of 08 Turq, this time a GGH PT, in all kinds of lighting, and with my psycho camera's arbitrary lighting adjustments.

All of these were taken indoors on a sunny day with no flash.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1turq 021.jpg
    1turq 021.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 182
  • 1turq 022.jpg
    1turq 022.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 176
  • turq 028.jpg
    turq 028.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 357
  • turq 029.jpg
    turq 029.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 175
These were taken with flash. I also compared it to what I consider to be "turquoise" the color, and as everyone else notes, the 08 Turq doesn't bear too much resemblance to turquoise.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1turq 017.jpg
    1turq 017.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 182
  • 2turq 008.jpg
    2turq 008.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 180
  • turq 032.jpg
    turq 032.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 178
  • 1turq 033.jpg
    1turq 033.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 175
Decophile, thank you so much for posting all the pics: I truly love the blue color and now am seriously thinking on acuqiring my 2nd Bbag :P

The Turquoise PT looks great on you!!!:tup:

all your blues are gorgeous ~ pic 3 on post 51 is exactly what i was hoping for with 08 turquoise :love: ~ speaking as a newbie i am probably a lot more easy to please as i don't have any first hand experience of the older colours :sad: ~ maybe in a way that's a good thing !! ~ although i :heart: seeing all the comparison pics that tprs kindly post ~ thanks for sharing :flowers:

How cool is this thread!!! Deco, thanks so much xo I LOVE ladybug's NM LE so much. It would be hard to find one with that much turq/green in it though. I wish the new 08 Turq had more green in it like the whipstitch in the handle...