Comparison of greys: AI Tote and Colorblock Duffle

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here are a few pics of the AI Tote in elephant and the Colorblock Duffle in grey.
    I was hoping the AI would be a bit glossier and it just feels huge to me--and I usually love large bags!--so it will be going to Coach. I think the duffle is a keeper!

[​IMG]

2. #2 Sep 23, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2012
    Thank you so much for this post. Are the greys the same shade? I was considering the AI in grey sight unseen, since I have the cherry, but now it looks so plain! I think I like the colorblock in black/multi better.

3. Thanks for asking--I meant to mention the color similarity! The AI color elephant and the main color on the body of the color block duffle are very similar--if not the same.

Somehow the duffle has a more "finished" quality to it. I really wanted to love the AI in elephant, but it was not to be . . . .

4. I think the AI in elephant is one the prettiest bags introduced this fall but I have not seen it in IRL. I think it would be too large for my needs.

5. The AI elephant is the perfect gray.

6. When un-buckled, she is HUGE and can hold the kitchen sink!!! That's why I keep her buckled up.

7. I haven't seen the elephant IRL, but my SA also said she is the perfect gray.