Comparison of greys: AI Tote and Colorblock Duffle

1. Here are a few pics of the AI Tote in elephant and the Colorblock Duffle in grey.
    I was hoping the AI would be a bit glossier and it just feels huge to me--and I usually love large bags!--so it will be going to Coach. I think the duffle is a keeper!

[​IMG]

2. #2 Sep 23, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2012
    Thank you so much for this post. Are the greys the same shade? I was considering the AI in grey sight unseen, since I have the cherry, but now it looks so plain! I think I like the colorblock in black/multi better.

3. Thanks for asking--I meant to mention the color similarity! The AI color elephant and the main color on the body of the color block duffle are very similar--if not the same.

Somehow the duffle has a more "finished" quality to it. I really wanted to love the AI in elephant, but it was not to be . . . .

4. I think the AI in elephant is one the prettiest bags introduced this fall but I have not seen it in IRL. I think it would be too large for my needs.

5. The AI elephant is the perfect gray.

6. When un-buckled, she is HUGE and can hold the kitchen sink!!! That's why I keep her buckled up.

7. I haven't seen the elephant IRL, but my SA also said she is the perfect gray.