Comparison of Beige and "White" Cloudy Bundle Bower/East-West Tote

1. Compliments of Denise at Nordstom, might I just say - :yucky:

This saves my credit card a bundle o' dough!

[​IMG]

2. Agree!!

3. wow, the e/w is bigger than i thought..

4. Thanks for posting. My wallet thanks you. Definitely not worth the $.

5. Hmm i really like the e/w tote!!
    its super cute

6. Roey is that E/W tote a comfortable shoulder bag? Do you know what the dimensions are? I think I like it better than the N/S....

7. I don't have an opportunity to see any Chanel bags up close and personal so haven't tried it on or know the dimensions, unfortunately.

8. i really wonder why they call that color "white"????

thanks for the pics though, very helpful!!

9. I am going to go try out the EW bag tomorrow, will update how it feels on shoulder....but I really wonder if it will look too bulky on me.....I have a feeling I am not going to buy.

10. I'm not feeling the love on the e/w tote. I do like the cloudy though!

11. I personally like both of them. I probably wouldn't buy neither though, only because I don't think it would match anything in my closet (practically everything is black lol). But if I had a bunch of neutral or brown clothes I would definitely buy...just curious though to why it is called white. Very weird.

12. I like the cloudy leather...but I now know I do not like the bowler, N/S, or E/W totes... I really dislike the straps on all and the "puffiness" of the totes... Thanks for posting pics!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice