Comparison between Pistache and Mimosa Epi leather

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I've been looking for a comparison photos between two colors of Epi leather, Pistache and Mimosa, but I can't find a thread where see it. I don't live near any Louis Vuitton boutique. I really appreciate any help :smile:

2. both are stunning and I find it hard to choose
    that's a first...

3. ok... Pistache

4. Thanks for your opinion.

5. DEFINITELY pistache! I would describe the pistache is more of a chartreuse and very unique. it seems lime in some lights, and neon yellow in others. It's so beautiful. The mimosa is nice but it's like a lot of other yellows I've seen.

6. This is the pistache...it's like a lemon lime color, definetly more green then yellow. The mimosa is very yellow. Both are beautiful I just think the pistache is a little more unique;) image.jpg

7. Thanks, I think I will go with pistache. The style I'm going to order is Monceau BB, it's perfect for everyday.

8. +1

9. Thank you!! This really helps me!

10. Pistache is amazing it is so unique. It kind of glows. Not in a crazy neon way but a pretty way. Mimosa is pretty but doesn't have the wow factor for me.